20th January 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Training from a company is better or training from an institute is better?

Training in insitute -- they teach us project or computer languages while in company we will familiar with the environment of company.
i m confused from where i should do training..........?
plz help me..........
its my carrer

thanks!!

25th January 2014, 07:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training from a company is better or training from an institute is better?

Both training from a company as well as institute have their respective values and advantages. Keeping in mind the demand of companies in modern world, it can be stated that training from company is valued more than training in institutes. This is because of the following reasons.

- Training from companies will give you an idea of professionalism.

- You will experience the professional scenario and professional pressure.

- In institute training, students are more comfortable. Hence training from company will help them to work by coming out of their comfort level.

- Industrial training will help in getting touch with the real life instruments and learn their functions and operations.

- You can take up real world problems and projects during training from company.

- You will get to learn the amount which is the need of the hour in the professional world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?