22nd January 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?

Hai i m a betech graduate. I m interested in working as a lecturer in govt polytechnique in kerala. Pls tell me about the "Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?"

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  4. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  5. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  6. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  7. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  8. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  12. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic? -- [New]
  13. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  14. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  15. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  16. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  17. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  18. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
10th March 2014, 07:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?

To become lecturer in the government Polytechnic college,you need to qualify the entrance examination conducted by the state government.So you may go for the competing with the lecturer jobs you must need to write entrance examination.The entrance exam is conducted by the “Public Service Commission”.The recruiter of the polytechnic lecturer jobs is Kerala Public Service commission.There are various disciplines in Polytechnics colleges.

Various disciplines are mechanical,electrical,civil engineering,Electronics and communication engineering,Information technology,Computer science engineering,ECM and more.The minimum age you must have attained is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed more than 35 years.The minimum educational qualification is Bachelor degree of First class from a recognized university or Bachelor of technology and the college must be recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education or its equivalent.Also the candidates with Masters degree qualification are also eligible to apply or this.

You need to apply for the lecturer post in the appropriate branch in which you completed your B.Tech from.So you must need to write entrance examination conducted by the Kerala public services commission and the certificates you must have are SSC,Certificate of residence,communicate certificates and more.So when the notification releases by the Kerala public service commission for the post of polytechnic government lecturers then I request you to apply for that.
29th May 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?

Btech in which dicipline is required for get job in 'Computer application and Business management' branch at Govt. polytechnic college trikaripur?
20th August 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.e. graduate and i want to become a faculty in polytechnic college, i want to know are there some kind of written test for this or direct interview.
27th August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for job as lecturer in government college of education in tamilnadu
15th September 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Telangana? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
24th November 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I have pass class in electrical engineering and now I am a lecturer in polytechnic college from 2 years can I continue or get loss of my percentage
14th January 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i have got my admit card for the exam. i am a btech graduate in ECE but i have applied for IT.
lecturer in polytechnic college.
is it a problem ? pls reply
27th February 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed pg with b.end on English, can I apply for the polytechnic lecture? What is the eligibilit?
27th March 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

hi myself INDU S i have completed my B.E in stream of information science and engineering and i am interested in teaching field. how to apply for lecturer post in polytechnic college??
28th March 2015, 03:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you can apply for the post of Lecturer in Government Polytechnic College with B.E as the qualification but you have a chance to apply in Only the particular stream which you have completed the graduation in it .

For this you need to write an Entrance exam which is conducted by the Kerela Public Service Commission when they have requirement. So you need to wait for some time .To apply for the Post you have to complete the B.E from the recognized University

1.Age should be in between 21 to 37 years and Age relaxation is there as per the Government rules.

2.Final year students are not eligible to apply .

And the Notification will be released by the Kerala PSC and keep visiting the link for more details.

For Notification details, Click here
13th June 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for lecturer job in karnataka govt polytechnic collage and procedure to apply
29th April 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i have compeleted my bca with 59. 8% in 2011. may i eligible to apply lecturer post in polytechnic colleges or other teaching field. also suggest my what i am doing now to get job of lecturer in polytechnic colleges. plz reply me on my mail id : [email protected]
11th April 2017, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I got job after poly...i m student of IT branch...so plz suggest the companies which will provide me an apportunity to do work / job with them
25th April 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MA in English with 55 %. Am I eligible to write trb for lecturer in govt. Polytechnic college, Tamilnadu
7th June 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am btech civil graduate.when will be the next chance for the call of lecturer in polytechnic by kerala psc???
8th July 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have been completed 3 year diploma in chemical engg(petrochemical) 72.90% After 12 with 72.6 % and then b.tech in chemical engg. With 83.7% what i should to lecturer in govt. diploma collage?
29th July 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I am MSC MPhil mathematics with 59.4 per cent age & 7 years experience in engineering college now I am eligible for writing trb in lecturer in polytechnic I need reply my mail address klatha22gmail.com
7th September 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm already working as lecturers in aided polytechnic from 18 years my age is 41 can I apply for government polytechnic
20th September 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA, age 39, am I eligible for Lecture job in Government Ploytechn college, and what is the criteria in Andhra Pradesh
10th November 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

When will the next entrance (conducted by Kerala psc ) exam for polytechnic lecturer recruitment?
29th November 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I am from Karnataka and i am wishing to join as lecturer in polytechnic but I had completed my BE in second class and MTech in first class but in our state college management is saying that first class is mandatory for BE even though you have completed master's (MTech) in first class and there is no relevant circular or rule's from Karnataka diploma technical education
24th June 2019, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed btech with second class with60.5%.am I eligible to apply for pilytechnique teaching faulty
27th June 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder in Electronics and communication and done Regular part time Btech from Govt Engineering college. Am I eligible for Lecture job in Government Polytechnic college.
8th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam. Myself samreeen from kothagudem. Am also interested in post of lecturer. I have completed my diploma from govt polytechnic kothagudem and B-tech through Abdul kalam institute of technological and sciences in the year 2019. Frm EEE branch and i want to join as a lecturer in that EEE branch so when will.the posts releases and how to apply
2nd September 2019, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MA with 55 percentage. Sc cast . Am I qualified.
30th September 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.TECH with 72% .so i am eligible (or) not eligible for diploma college
12th December 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E Civil with 51% and M TECH with distinction 85%.

Am i eligible or not for the post of lecturer in govt polytechnic College?
13th October 2020, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Iam master of science in mathematics ,is iam qualified for as a teacher job in up polytechnic.college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?