22nd January 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Qualification, age limit and government exams for Brake Inspector job?

BRAKE INSPECTOR JOB

(1).what types of qualifications eligible ?

(2).Any age limits?

(3).Any government exams available?

10th March 2014, 07:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification, age limit and government exams for Brake Inspector job?

To become Brake Inspector you must meet the eligibility criteria first before applying to this job post.Basically brake inspector checks the railroad cars for various structural defects.And also you will need to test the several equipment such as air hoses,brakes,couplings and more.You must make sure all the equipment are in good operating condition.also you may need to climb aboard train to make checking the equipment to find out the defects in it,ice hatches,doors,brake beams and more.

These exams are basically conducted by the state government and you are requested to apply for those when it releases the latest notification.For this to be eligible the minimum educational qualification you must have bachelor degree from a recognized university.And also the graduation degree B.E or B.Tech in Automobile or mechanical engineering streams are preferred very much for the post of Brake Inspector.

You must have driving license,it is mandatory needed.The candidates with the heavy driving license with minimum of 2 years experience are mostly preferred.You must also possess various necessary tools to performs the tasks that are assigned to you.You must have a very good knowledge on the core concepts,engines and computer knowledge is preferred.Also you may have the following various skills such as diagnostic systems,maintenance programs and more.You may also need to inspect the electrical circuitry repairs and improvements in electrical operations and tag cars and more.The minimum age must be 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed some time 28 years.
12th May 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification, age limit and government exams for Brake Inspector job?

iam completed automobile enginnering in diploma .so i want to become a brake inspector ,but ididnot no process and my age is 18
19th July 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mechanical engineering,i want apply for brake inspector jobs.but i don't have driving license with 2 years experience,shall i apply for job? and how?
25th July 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Iam studing inter2ndyear lhave to became a break inspector so please give me advice
9th August 2014, 10:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam studing inter2ndyear lhave to became a break inspector so please give me advice

Break Inspector job is for ensuring all brake inspections, maintenance, service, or repairs to any commercial motor vehicle.To join in this post you would need to have certain qualifications and they are:
  • Should understand and can perform brake service and inspection.
  • You should have complete graduation degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
  • The age limit needed is that the candidate should have 20-28 years of age.
  • Candidate should have a heavy driving license with minimum of 2 years experience

Regards
~Jxsab~
30th August 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualification requied to become a brake inspector for women after completing b.tech.??????
2nd October 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

im siva completed diploma in mechanical so i would like to get a job as brake inspector so please send the details to my email.
21st April 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i am a cse student i am going to complete my graduation and i am intrested to appear for brake inspector job ...please do send me any information regarding this ...or email me at venkatesh.4625@ gmail.com
3rd September 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

I am automobile engineering student my ambition is brake inspector iam already diploma complete in automobile engg so my age is 22 complete graduation in 25 so which group exam application
11th April 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGINEER I AM INTERESTED TO GOVT BRAKE INSPECTOR JOB, I AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT?
8th January 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma mechanical qualified for break inspector..
4th July 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualification required to become a brake inspector for women after completing b.tech
31st July 2020, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a degree student bsc electronics, after completing degree can I apply for the job of break inspector,I know driving and I am going to apply for the driving licence also,my name triveni from chittoor,can u please suggest me
28th April 2021, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B-TECH Mechanical
please send to break inspector related qualifications
minimum height ?
mail karanibalaji309@gmail com
5th July 2021, 10:15 PM
Singhskomal

Brake inspector:- minimum bachelor's degree in any discipline like science, commerce, arts.
Age limit:- 21 years to 30 years.
Understand and perform brake service. Knowledge and master's the procedure, tools and equipment necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?