22nd January 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What is Mini-Project? Types and details of Mini-Project for Civil engineering?

hi,
i am going to finish my IIyear civil eng.. i had planned to do mini-project in any mnc company.. but i have no idea about mini-project.. wat is mini project.. some type of project in civil eng. please explain me as soon as possible..

21st August 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Mini-Project? Types and details of Mini-Project for Civil engineering?

Hello sir/ madam. I am final year civil branch. I want to do project on irrigation .so please give me ideas on this project
3rd July 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Mini-Project? Types and details of Mini-Project for Civil engineering?

sir, i have completed 3rd year in civil engineering and i am interested to do internship in bhel Hyderabad and i dont know what are the projects carrying over in bhel related to civil engineering in bhel please anyone can give information regarding this thanks in advance
21st July 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: What is Mini-Project? Types and details of Mini-Project for Civil engineering?

sir, i have completed 3rd year in civil engineering and i am interested to do internship in Hyderabad and i dont know what are the projects carrying over mini project related to civil engineering in bhel please anyone can give information regarding this thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?