23rd January 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Military Service after passing +2?

How to join indian military service after passing 2? I am in need for joining indian military service NY HOW AT ANY COST.

2nd March 2014, 07:06 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Indian Military Service after passing +2?

After completing 12th examination, you are eligible to apply for Indian Military Examination in two ways : One is NDA Examination and other one is 10+2 TES Examination.

NDA i.e National Defence Academy Examination
TES i.e Technical Entry Service Examination

NDA Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II. The examination is conducted couple of times in a year. For Recruitment for Navy Wings, Army wings, Air Force Wings.

Air Force Wings & Navy Wings :- Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subject from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and No minimum Marks required to apply. While appearing in the final exam of 12th may also eligible to apply.

Army wings :- Intermediate with from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. and No minimum Marks required to apply. While appearing in the final exam of 12th may also eligible to apply.

10+2 TES Examination is conducted by Indian Army Twice in a year. To apply for this examination you must have a finished your Higher Secondary Level education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized School and must secure at least 70% Marks in these subjects. Otherwise you are ineligible to apply for this examination.
24th May 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Military Service after passing 2?

I am in 12th class in arts and i want to join indian army which type syllabus come
2nd May 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Military Service after passing 2?

Sir, i have passed 12th with 51% but only 27 no. comes in chemistry. So how would i will take admission in army after NDA qualification. And how many marks needed in 12th for join army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?