18th May 2010, 08:18 PM
dinesh prabhakaran

TANCET second chance?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you that i could'nt apply for tancet exam (30.05.2010) this time due to some unavoidable reasons. So please let me know whether i may get a second chance to write the exam. Is there any formality of conducting the exam for a second time, ie., after 30.05.2010, especially for the students like me , who could'nt apply/appear this time?.

Awaiting a timely responce from you

Regards,
Dinesh.P

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get a seat from any government college after scoring 37.6 marks in TANCET?
  2. What is the first rank score in TANCET? Can I get admission through TANCET if my score is 33.94?
  3. Any chance to get a good college in Anna University Counseling after scoring 19 marks in TANCET?
  4. How to get a chance to get in any government college after scoring 37.6 marks in TANCET?
  5. Chance of getting admission with 28.00 in TANCET MBA exam?
  6. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  7. Is there any chance to get a seat through counseling after scornig 33.45 in TANCET M.E exam
  8. Is there any chance for me to get Anna University? I have secured 38.5% marks in TANCET and belong to MBC
  9. Procedure to get in government college of Tamilnadu after scoring 40 marks in TANCET?
  10. Chances of getting into part time M.E. having 31.79 in TANCET?
  11. Any chance for government colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring TANCET marks of 32.7 for M.E CSE?
  12. Can I get free education after qualifying TANCET? Detailed information about TANCET? -- [New]
  13. Can I join Institute in Dindugul if I write Tancet in Coimbatore? I want to do MBA in Dindigul
  14. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  15. Any chance to get a good college in Chennai to do MCA? I have scored 27.250 in TANCET exam
  16. Tancet examination forms dates, model question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the chances of getting any government college after scoring 31.5 in TANCET?
  18. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?

25th May 2010, 01:48 AM
alrounder

Default Re: TANCET second chance?

I am very sorry to say.. U cant appear this year as the dates are closed.. Even then.. I advise u not to worry about this and apply for the other well going institutes like VIT, SRM Etc., Which are good in ranking as well as in placement and infrastructure constraints all the best..!

29th May 2010, 12:25 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

hey friend
really very sorry to imform you that you cant go for the exam once you have missed it
but you can apply for the next time whenever it is there

8th June 2010, 02:32 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

The TANCET entrance exams are completed on 30th May, 2010. So, you
have missed the chance to appear in this year. So , dont worry, you can
apply next time, tillnthen keep study and work hard to clear this paper next
time with good marks...........

11th June 2010, 07:35 PM
sanket mathur

TANCET was over in may 2010.
So apply for next year.

28th July 2010, 02:15 AM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

heyy friend its ma pleasure to say u is you can apply for next year its all over now for this year...so you apply next year and do well...........all the best frand.....
if you need to know more about it reply i'll help you....
regards
azhar

31st March 2011, 09:46 PM
kkanika_14

Talking Re: TANCET second chance?

Friend..............
Now you can apply this year.

IMPORTANT DATES

Commencement of Registration / Registration
through Internet

Last date for Registration at co-ordinating
centres and Registration through Internet

Last date for receipt of completed application
(registered through Internet)

Enquiry office functioning
26.05.2011 & 27.05.2011
(Chennai only)
&
27.05.2011 (All centres)

M.B.A. Entrance Test 28.05.2011 F.N.

M.C.A. Entrance Test 28.05.2011 A.N.

M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Entrance Test 29.05.2011 F.N.

Announcement of Entrance Test Results 3
rd week of June 2011

For more details, visit:
http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2011/booklet.pdf

27th April 2011, 12:30 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

sorry friend you have missed it so preare for next year & be alert for these types of exam date.here i am giving information about this exam which is useful to you:-
TANCET 2011 APPLICATION PROCESS

Application Form is common for all the three entrance tests. Candidates have to submit only one application. The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC / ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu on production of a copy of Permanent Community Certificate) as entrance test fee for any one of the Programmes either (1) M.B.A. or (2) M.C.A. or (3) M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./ M.Plan.

If a candidate desires to appear for more than one programme, for every additional programme, he / she has to pay Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) along with the filled-in application.
SPOT REGISTRATION: Hall Tickets will be issued to the candidates who come in person to the following Co-ordinating Centres with cash or D.D. for the required amount towards Entrance Test fee and a copy of 10th Std. Mark Sheet.

1. Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai, 2. Govt. College of Technology, Coimbatore, 3. Annamalai University, Chidambaram, 4. PSNA College of Engg. & Technology, Dindigul, 5. Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode, 6. Alagappa College of Engg. & Technology, Karaikudi, 7.Thiagarajar College of Engg., Madurai, 8. Govt. Polytechnic College, Nagercoil, 9. Govt. College of Engg., Salem, 10. Kunthavai Naachiyaar Govt. Arts College for Women, Thanjavur, 11. Govt. College of Engg., Tirunelveli, 12. Anna University Trichy, Trichy, 13. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Technology, Vellore, 14. University College of Engg., Villupuram, 15. Kamaraj College of Engg., Virudhunagar.

REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET: The candidates can also register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/tancet2011.

1. Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, 2. Govt College of Technology, Coimbatore, 3. Thiagarajar College of Engg, Madurai, 4. Govt College of Engg, Salem, 5. Bishop Heber College, Trichy, 6. Govt. College of Engg, Tirunelveli and 7. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Technology, Vellore.
Issue of Application Form:

Candidates can also obtain the Application form for TANCET either 1) in Person (or) 2) by Post (or) 3) by Internet Registration.

TANCET Application Form

Application Form is common for all the three entrance tests.

The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 27th April, 2011 by 5.30 p.m.

Date and Time of TANCET 2011 Entrance Tests:

M.B.A
28th May, 2011
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
M.C.A
28th May, 2011
02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.
M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.
29th May, 2011
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Examination Centres: Examination Centres: 1.Chennai, 2.Coimbatore, 3.Chidambaram, 4.Dindigul, 5.Erode, 6.Karaikudi, 7.Madurai, 8.Nagercoil, 9.Salem, 10.Thanjavur, 11.Tirunelveli, 12.Trichy, 13.Vellore, 14.Villupuram, 15.Virudhunagar.

TANCET 2011 Important Dates:

i)
Commencement of Online / Internet Registration and issue of Application form in Person
01st April, 2011
ii)
Last date for spot registration at co-ordinatng centres and registration through internet

25th April, 2011
The completed application forms should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 27th April, 2011, by 5.30 p.m.. The Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered at any cost.
TANCET 2011 Applications from 01st April, 2011 The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, payable at Chennai, obtained from any Nationalized bank on or after 01st April, 2011
TANCET results are out check out TANCET RESULTS
for more info visit www.annauniv.edu

30th April 2011, 04:37 PM
Nazu_khurana

Wink Re: TANCET second chance?

You can apply for TANCET exam next year its all over now for this year. So you apply next year and do well.

ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30th September 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

dear fnds, i already appeared for the tancet exam,and got M.E seat in clg.but unfortunately i discontinued my studies after 1st year.is it possible for me to study again.
whetther it is possible to apply for a tancet again or i have to choose management quota,plz let me to know timely.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?