22nd January 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

BCA project title and methodology?

HI!!!!
I need to submit the project title and synopis of the same by this week..but i really dont know on what my project should be...

please friends help me out with project titles and lil bit on how i can work in it..

THANKS AND REGARDS IN ADVANCE!!!

3rd June 2017, 04:34 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA project title and methodology?

Following are some of the project titles with description suggested for BCA. Based on your interest in technology, choose the suitable project title for your academic project in BCA.

PROJECTS:
1. Courier Management System
Description: This application tracks the couriers based on name, email, mobile, address and location
Programming Language: JAVA
Database: MySQL or Oracle

2. Library Organizer
Description: This application manages library books, like availability of books, from how many days student is using book, new book request. It makes easy for management to manage library very well

3. Mobile Sync
Description: This application syncs SMS, Contacts, Call logs, Photos, Music and Notes between mobile and desktop application

4. Smart Calendar
Description: This desktop application is used to manage user events, tasks and notes by category wises Day/Week/Month/Year.
Programming Languages: JAVA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?