23rd January 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Pharma? Top coaching centres in Hyderabad?

I completed my bpharm(2013) am i eligible for csir? what are the top coaching centers in hyderabad? coaching center for csir?

27th January 2014, 12:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Pharma? Top coaching centres in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my bpharm(2013) am i eligible for csir? what are the top coaching centers in hyderabad? coaching center for csir?
Sorry to say that you're not eligible for NET Entrance Examination B.Pharma course. B.Pharma course is not enough qualification to apply for NET Entrance Examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this Entrance Examination is conducted by University Grant Commission for Lectureship as well as for Junior Research Fellowship

In order to take the NET Entrance Examination then, you must complete masters degree program with minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination from recognized university and relaxation will given up to 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

Age Limit:- There is no age limit to take the test for Lectureship, and To apply Junior Research Fellowship needs to be within the maximum age limit of 28 years and Upper age relaxation will be given up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

So, please complete master degree course in order to participate in CSIR NET Entrance Examination.

Best Coaching Class for CSIR NET Examination in Hyderabad:-
  • Toppers Test Prep Universe
  • Abhinav Tuition Centre
  • Aims Home Tuitions
  • Albright
  • Amma Academy
  • Help Biotech Academy
  • Clinical Research Institute
  • Clinical Research Institute

All The Best~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?