23rd January 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve my marks in graduation?

I hav done my graduation from P.G after i did bed but in my graduation i had less percentge. can i emprove my marks in graduationt. plz tell me this very important for me to know

9th February 2014, 01:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I improve my marks in graduation?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4171990]I hav done my graduation from P.G after i did bed but in my graduation i had less percentge. can i emprove my marks in graduationt. plz tell me this very important for me to know[/QUOTE]

We really Appreciate your interest to increase your Graduation course marks. Graduation score are very Important to apply for Job and Higher Degree courses.

Please follow the below steps to get Good marks in Graduation course:-
  • Discuss with your teacher regarding the Subject and Ask about the Important question.
  • Try to Improve your Weaker Subject.
  • Apply for the Coaching class, whenever you find any difficult subjects.
  • Discuss with your friends regarding the subject matters.
  • Go through the previous years question and solved it with your own skill.
2nd April 2014, 11:44 PM
naveen1221

Hello Friend !!

Sorry, you cannot increase your marks now.

You already completed your Graduation and also you have done with your Post Graduation too.

There is no improvement kind of exams now for you to increase the graduation marks.

Once you received a degree from the board of education, then it is final at that stage of education. No matter you can increase it rather than doing it again.

But after doing Post Graduation none will do Graduation again just to increase the marks.

So stop worrying about the happened things, concentrate on your next career goals.

If that less percentage is affecting your career, then improve your knowledge in all the subjects now and impress the interviewers that you attend further, by doing this the interviewers will ignore your less percentage.

All the Best !!
24th October 2016, 06:01 AM
Unregistered

I am last year Bsc student from DU. I got very less marks throughout bsc.I am thinking about giving improvement in 1st and 2nd semester's subjects next year.Is it possible coz i have already passed those semesters.
25th October 2016, 12:39 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

First of all concentrate on your final year of B.Sc & try to score more than 80% so that it can improve your overall marks. If you wish to give improvement exam, then get in touch with your principal he can guide you whether it is possible or not or get in touch with your subject professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?