23rd January 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MHT-CET is did 12th from Gujarat?

hello sir,
i have passed 12th from Gujarat and can i apply for MHT CET...?
i have no domicile or anything...i am completely from Gujarat and passed 12th from Gujarat secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board....plz help me on [email protected]........

26th January 2014, 07:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for MHT-CET is did 12th from Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i have passed 12th from Gujarat and can i apply for MHT CET...?
i have no domicile or anything...i am completely from Gujarat and passed 12th from Gujarat secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board....plz help me on [email protected]........
Yes Off course you're eligible for MHT CET Entrance Examination after completing 12th standard.

MHT-CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test and this Entrance Examination is conducted by Maharashtra State Government for every year.

To appear in this Entrance Examination the applicant should be satisfy the below eligibility Criteria,

Eligibility Criteria for MHT-CET Entrance Examination:-

Candidate should be complete qualifying exam in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics [Engineering] and Physics, Chemistry and Biology[MBBS] with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education [MSBSHSE] or equivalent Board situated in the state of Maharashtra.

Candidate should be score minimum 50% percentage of marks and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

So, If satisfy the above criteria then you're eligible for MHT -CET Entrance Examination after completing 12th standard.
15th December 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MHT-CET is did 12th from Gujarat?

I'm a student of class 12th from Delhi. I've passed 12th from CBSE. I've no domicile or anything in Maharashtra. AM I eligible for mh-cet medical???
please reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?