23rd January 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

ECE engineer can pursue Master's in Mathematics? Courses Abroad after ECE engineering?

Can a student with a Bachelor's degree in ECE,apply to pursue his/her Master's degree in Mathematics field? Courses abroad after a Bachelor's degree in Electronics?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possible courses an ECE graduate can undertake for his/her masters(PG course) in abroad?
  2. ECE graduate can apply for Masters in Mathematics? Courses abroad after a Bachelor degree in Electronics?
  3. An ECE engineer eligible to pursue Robotics Engineering for M.Tech? Different options available for ECE students in M.Tech?
  4. Which field to choose in masters to become a Chip Designer after B.E ECE? Should I prefer India or Abroad?
  5. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  6. Which is the best course for ECE engineering? I am an ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  8. How can I become a software engineer after completing B.Tech with ECE
  9. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  10. Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?
  11. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  12. Best universities to do Masters in Telecommunication and Networking in US?
  13. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  14. List of the courses to do in medical field after completion of B.E in ECE
  15. How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?
  16. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  17. Which course is better in M.Sc in Abroad having completed B.Tech in ECE? Best university offering this course in Abroad?
  18. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
28th January 2014, 08:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ECE engineer can pursue Master's in Mathematics? Courses Abroad after ECE engineering?

No, I am extremely sorry to state that a student with a Bachelor's degree in ECE cannot apply for Master's degree in Mathematics. Even if he/she applies, the application will be straightway rejected since the basic eligibility to pursue Master's programme in Mathematics is graduation in Mathematics or related fields.

There are various courses which you can pursue abroad after your Bachelor's degree in Electronics which are :-
- MS in Electronics
- MS in Telecommunication
- PHD in Electronics
- MS in Applied Electronics
- MS in Robotics
- MS in VLSI
- MS in Embedded Systems
- PHD in Communications
- MS in Antenna & Microwave
- PHD in Antenna & Microwave
- MS in Mobile Communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?