23rd January 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NIFT interview?

Hi ! i have been short-listed for one year certificate course at NIFT, there will be no entrance exam, just an interview for final admissions. i'm concerned about preparing for the interview. If you can please help me what kind of questions are asked and other details related to interview .
Please help, it's urgent .

29th January 2014, 12:53 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for NIFT interview?

Once you clear the entrance exam it shouldn't be far much easier to clear the interview round as there will be questions which will be of general and personal. So, just make sure you follow the below points before going to attend the interview

-> Do not get nervous at any point of time. Just make sure that you show yourself confident.

-> If by any chance you don't know the answer for any questions just try to explain in a way that you are ready to learn the answer.

-> Be on time to the interview maybe 30mins before so that if some formalities are there you can finish up and be on time.

-> Do not forget to wear something good for the interview which is should only be formal.

I have attached a e-book in this post which will help you to prepare for the interview. Just check it out and prepare well.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 257 views)
17th March 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NIFT interview?

I am a b.com graduate student and want to do one year program in garment export house merchandising management at nift so I want to know that I am eligible for this course and when the forms will be available and what are the admission procedures. Please help me with this soon.
30th March 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.com graduate student and want to do one year program in garment export house merchandising management at nift so i want to know that i am eligible for this course and when the forms will be available,what are the admission procedures.please help me with this soon.
15th April 2015, 10:40 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi ! i have been short-listed for one year certificate course at NIFT, there will be no entrance exam, just an interview for final admissions. i'm concerned about preparing for the interview. If you can please help me what kind of questions are asked and other details related to interview .
Please help, it's urgent .

You just go through all the placement papers of the NFT. You must watch the videos on the youtube regarding the same. As the interview videos are also disclosed on the youtube of such a big fashion Institute.
1st August 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.com graduate student and want to do one year program in garment export house merchandising management at nift as there will be no entrance exam, just an interview for final admissions. i'm concerned about preparing for the interview. If you can please help me what kind of questions are asked and other details related to interview . Please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?