23rd January 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Which field is suitable for me after B.Sc except Pharma company?

M doing job in pharma industry and i want to change my field . Which field will give me a good salary in india

27th February 2014, 10:41 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which field is suitable for me after B.Sc except Pharma company?

Various good number of job opportunities are available after the completion of B.Sc degree.You can find employment in the following sectors other than Pharamy sector.You did not mention your stream or branch in B.Sc.So generally the career options depends on that.As you worked in the Pharmacy company,I think your stream in B.Sc was Chemistry.

You can job opportunities in Testing laboratories,Waste Water plants,Medical research,Oil Industries,Pyrotechnics manufactures,Seed and Nursery companies schools,Power Generating companies,Utility companies,Technical journals,Research and Development firms,Processing industries,Food institutes,Heavy chemical industries,Cosmetic companies,Hospitals,Industrial laboratories,Agricultural research services,Biotechnology firms,Education sectors such as Colleges/Universities and more.

Other than Pharmacy Industries,you may find good number of job opportunities in the above fields.Apart from the above industries,you may also find jobs in the Private as well as Government sectors.So you can also apply for the government jobs while you studying for jobs such as Banking sector,Indian Railways(Railway Recruitment Board),Indian civil services,Indian Police services,Indian Forest services,Indian Administrative Services,Combined Defense services,Indian Army,and more.You can also ind the roles such as Toxicologist,Geneticist,Cycologist,Technical writer and more.Other than this you may go for the higher studies too like M.Sc chemistry,Organic Pharmaceutical chemistry,Analytical chemistry,Master of Business Administration and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?