23rd January 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

ICSE student can go Dubai to earn money?

sir i am studying ICSE India so may i go to u.s Dubai any other country may go to u.s dubai foren country to earn money better than our country?

25th January 2014, 10:38 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: ICSE student can go Dubai to earn money?

I don't think you will get a proper job just by completing your school in ICSE but of course you will get a job but that will be like working as a daily coolie and the pay will be less in their currency but more when compared to Indian Rupee and that is how it's happening right now with all the citizens of India who are working in Dubai.

It's not actually good for you to go and work like that where we are treated like slaves and given money but if you are really looking for making money and you don't care about anything else then you can go which is absolutely your choice to make but if you want to make sure that you need to get a better job then for sure you need to complete your Graduation in either Engineering or Arts.

Engineering as the more preference of getting a job outside country when compared to Arts so it will better if you finish that and then try doing PG course outside country which will ultimately get you a good job over there but if you feel you don't want to do that then you can apply for the job from here CLICK HERE!!.

If that site doesn't help then you can better find out some friends/relatives who are already there in Dubai and find out the companies which are ready to take in candidates with Schooling background and you can process the same further to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?