23rd January 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How and where to do MS Pathology in India?

Hello dear sirs/ladies,

I have a Bs of Public Health from the country Iran. I was wondering if you would mind
letting me know how and where abouts in India I can do my Ms in Pathology.

With the best rigards,

Roya Alipour,

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to do MS Pathology in India? -- [New]
  2. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  3. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology?
  4. Master Degree in Pathology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  6. Career options in Pathology having done 3 years of training?
  7. How to obtain PG degree in Pathology or Zoonotic Disease after graduating from Veterinary Medicine?
  8. Total number of seats in open categories in All India PG exam? What is the approximate cutoff rank for Pathology?
  9. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  10. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  11. Am I eligible for Pathology after passing BSc MLT?
  12. How to do MD pathology after completing MSc Microbiology
  13. Universities in India offering masters degree in Linguistics and Psychology? I have completed Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
  14. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
  15. How to get admission in Pathology course?
  16. Am I eligible to join MSc in Pathology after passing BSc MLT final year?
  17. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 2nd Prof.-Pathology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I open practice pathology lab after studying Ayurvedic MD Pathology with the permission of the High Court?
27th January 2014, 08:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to do MS Pathology in India?

You can surely pursue your Masters programme in Pathology and the related fields in pathology. There are various institutes in India which offer masters programme in pathology. The admission in these institutes are basically done through the entrance exams like AIPMT,NEET,COMEDK or entrance exam of the concerned institute. The institutes where you can pursue your masters degree course in pathology are :-

-B.J. Medical College, Asarwa, Ahmedabad
-Smt. B.K. Shah Medical Institute & Research Centre, Vadodara
-Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai
-Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Shampura, Bangalore
-Nilratan Sircar Medical College, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata
-Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Banashankari, Bangalore
-Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College, Ruby Hall Hospital, Pune
-Calicut Medical College, Kerala
-Government Medical College, Nagpur, Nagpur
-Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata
-All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Safdarjang Enclave, Delhi
-Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
-Osmania Medical College, Koti, Hyderabad
-MS Ramaiah Medical College, Lottegollahalli, Bangalore
-Maulana Azad Medical College, Darya Ganj, Delhi
-Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Mysore Road, Bangalore
-King George Medical University, Lucknow
-Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowrie, Pune
-Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad
-MGM University of Health Sciences - Maharashtra, Navi Mumbai
-Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha
-Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune
-Lady Hardinge Medical College, Connaught Place, Delhi
-Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry
-Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?