23rd January 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?

I have completed 12th with 85%.i want to pursue mbbs in russia without doing any degree in india,am i eligible? can i do mbbs in russia having finished 12th with 85%

25th April 2014, 10:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?

You have been mentioned that you want to study MBBS in Russia and you have completed your 12th in India and now you are confused that now you are eligible to study MBBS in Russia or not, actually MBBS is a very good degree as a knowledgeable doctor is always needed by a patient so that he/she without any fear can trust that doctor and a knowledgeable doctor always comes from a popular medical school or a popular medical institute .

Russia is a place where MBBS institutes are very popular and Russian institutes are very well known for their advance technology and there highly qualified teacher so that these highly qualified teacher can teach students in a very professional way using the latest instruments and these teachers are very student friendly.

So that if a student has any doubt he or she can easily contact the teacher so that their doubt can be cleared. The Russia has got its own hospital so that after completion of MBBS they can join the hospitals and do the well-being of the people and as you said that you recently completed your 12th in India with 85% and its a good percentage for studying medical and you can directly go for medical at Russia but if you want to do without +3 then you need to first go for integrated medical which will take 2 years then Go for MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?