23rd January 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Will I get USA Visa as per my scores?

I got in gre 284 verbal-136 and quantitative-148 , analitical writing -1 and in lelts - 6 , will i get visa?

Related Questions:
24th January 2014, 07:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get USA Visa as per my scores?

VISA depends on various factors and mainly on the interview. VISA is generally given after assessing three factors which are Academic Background, GRE scores and work experience. The scores obtained by you in GRE is satisfactory but not very good. If you have a score of 300 in GRE and more than 65% in your academic background and also one year of experience, then you can easily get the VISA. If you do not satisfy any two of the above criteria, then it is very hard to get VISA. However, it is not impossible. You can still get the VISA with your communication and presentation skills, smartness along with being cunning also helps in getting VISA.

Certain Tips:-
- Make sure your profile is upto the mark.
- Make sure your profile matches with the university requirement.
- Make sure you communicate well during the interview.
- Profile+Presentation = Visa. Hence work on your presentation skills and critical bent of mind.
24th January 2014, 08:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get USA Visa as per my scores?

VISA depends on various factors and mainly on the interview. VISA is generally given after assessing three factors which are Academic Background, GRE scores and work experience. The scores obtained by you in GRE is satisfactory but not very good. If you have a score of 300 in GRE and more than 65% in your academic background and also one year of experience, then you can easily get the VISA. If you do not satisfy any two of the above criteria, then it is very hard to get VISA. However, it is not impossible. You can still get the VISA with your communication and presentation skills, smartness along with being cunning also helps in getting VISA.

Certain Tips:-
- Make sure your profile is upto the mark.
- Make sure your profile matches with the university requirement.
- Make sure you communicate well during the interview.
- Profile+Presentation = Visa. Hence work on your presentation skills and critical bent of mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?