23rd January 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?

I am a fy bsc it student which i have clearedfor sy bsc it i want to study in bahrain give a list of documents required, procedure, enterence test to be attained , type of visa, list of colleges , fees structure, etc . also can i work over there as partime with the same visa,. my passport will be in my hands in last week of september 2012. pls reply. asap on my mail id i.e. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  2. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  3. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. Procedure for admission for BDS student having H4 visa? -- [New]
  6. What should I study to prepare for the entrance of MBA in Biotechnology? Colleges providing the course?
  7. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  8. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  9. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  10. How much is the fee for the BCA course?
  11. Better for Colleges for Medical Science in Bahrain being a candidate of 12th class?
  12. Can I write IBPS exam while studying in final year B.E?
  13. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  15. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  16. Information about MAT exam? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  17. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
31st January 2018, 06:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?

If you are i interested to pursue B.Sc. from Bahrain So you will have to attend an aptitude test and a personal interview. You need to submit your secondary school certificated and score card of an English proficiency test at the time of application. Once you get acceptance letter from Institute/University you can apply for Student Visa.

These are the best Universities in Bahrain offering B.Sc. course:-
> University of Bahrain
> Arabian Gulf University
> Manama University
> Riffa University

*Yes, you can work over there as partime with same visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?