24th January 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How to join Airforce after passing class 12th with PCM

I passed 12th with PCM i want to join air force can my height took matter if no plz tell me its requirments

28th January 2014, 05:44 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Airforce after passing class 12th with PCM

After passing 12th examination you join Indian Air Force through NDA Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. 2014 NDA Exam announcement already released and last date for receipt application has been completed on 20 January 2014. If missed this opportunity than don't worry next announcement will be available in the month of June.

Eligibility for Indian Air Force :- Candidate who have a qualified intermediate or 12th with Physics and Mathematics or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute or University. Even the candidate who appeared or appearing in the 12th examination may also eligible. Age should not be less than 16.5 years and not more than 19 years.

Only Science Stream candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force. Other Stream candidates are not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force. NDA Examination is conducted for admission to Army wings, Navy wings, Air force wings and Naval Academy. Minimum Acceptable height is 162.5 cms for Indian Air Force while appearing for this examination the candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
14th April 2015, 02:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air force after 12th with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects you will have to crack National Defense Academy (NDA) entrance examination .

The same examination is held by Union Public Service Commission two times every year once in the month of April and once in the month of September and is called as NDA I & NDA II .

The examination will be held into to steps which are as :-

Step I :- Written examination .

Step II :- Selection Service Board Interview for which you will be called if you qualify the written examination or through Technical Entry Scheme (TES) in which you will be called on the basis of marks of board examination .

Qualifications required for writing this examination are here under :-

Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years .

You must be an Indian unmarried male candidate .

You must have the educational qualification as mentioned in para I .

You must be a physically and mentally fit candidate as per the requirement .

For further information about the given examination visit the official website of

UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in .
15th April 2015, 07:22 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You can certainly joined the Indian Air Force.

# You can join the Indian Air Force with following options:

* Through Open Recruitment Rallies conducted by Indian Air Force
* Through NDA Examination

# For Open Recruitment Rallies conducted by Indian Air Force from time to time, candidate must fulfill the following conditions:

* Must be 10+2 in PCM stream
* Must have fetched 70% marks.
* Age must be 17-21 years
* Candidate must be unmarried.
* Candidate must be male.
* Candidate must be physically fit and healthy.

# For NDA Examination, candidate have to fulfill the following conditions:

* Must be 10+2 in any stream
* Must have the age 16.5-19 years
* Must have unmarrital status
* Must be male candidate
* Must be perfectly physically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?