28th April 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How much money is required to join Hotel Management courses? What will be the starting salary after completion of the course?

sir i want to hotels management courses after my twleve and i am a science student how much money is required for hotels management courses and will be starting salary after completing my courses

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  3. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  4. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  5. Starting salary for Diploma holder of Hotel Management?
  6. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
  7. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  8. How much salary can I get after hotel management graduation? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure for going abroad to do higher studies after completion of 12th hotel management?
  10. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?
  11. Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?
  12. Salary and Value of Hotel Management course
  13. Is it possible to join Hotel Management course after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  14. Engineering or Hotel Management Course? Which one provides better career and salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the different courses in Hotel Management? Which other good courses are available?
  16. Is it possible to get a starting salary of 25000/- after B.Tech ECE in Core oriented jobs?
  17. Starting salary after studying diploma in hotel management?
  18. What is the starting salary for hotel management chef?
7th June 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much money is required to join Hotel Management courses? What will be the starting salary after completion of the course?

Depends upon the course you choose you have to pay. Atleast you have to study a degree.
Visit the website gesto.in for details.
17th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much money is required to join Hotel Management courses? What will be the starting salary after completion of the course?

as i am purusing gradution i want to know that after gradution which course is beter in ihm to get instant job.?
1st January 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.Tech in 2010. I'm intrested in Hotel Management. So, please suggest me, is it the rite time for me to join in Hotel MAnagement. And lastly, will be any age limits in this career as like in Software.....
16th November 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing my b.com but in future i want to do job in hotels,so what course should i opt for ?also i suffer from financial strain so what kind of course wil be good?
4th February 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

how much is money is required to complete this course in usa ?
13th May 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th in 2008 i was doing graduation from BBA but i quit it in middle so can i join hotel management .
30th August 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

how much salary is required in hotel management
21st June 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello iam Vijay im complete 12th how to join the hotel management. how much Money is required in hotel management
2nd October 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello I have Complete my 12th how to the join hotel management .How much pay any courses
19th January 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which subject i should take in 12th to join hotel managment and what will be the starting salary in chief
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?