18th May 2010, 09:54 PM
smilepriyanka2004

Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?

i am an indian naional nd i hv completed my b.com course from pune university this year.. m planning 2 go 2 u.k. for pursuing "masters in international relations".
since its a new course m not sure which universities r offering d course.. and also if i should go out 2 do it or do it from india itself.. please let me know abt d job prospects after this course and is it worth spending so much on..
thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. Type of course, duration, fees and admission process of Masters degree International Relations?
  2. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  3. Career prospects post MA in International Relations
  4. How to do Masters degree in International relations after completing honors lower division?
  5. Possible options in India and Abroad to study Masters in International Relations?
  6. Syllabus for masters in political science with international relations in Jadavpur university -- [New]
  7. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  8. Type of jobs after MA in International Relations -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the colleges offering UG in International Relations?
  10. List of best universities which provides masters in psychology-Org Behavior?
  11. How to join M.Phil in international relations in distance mode?
  12. Which universities offer M.Phil degree to international students?
  13. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  14. How to do preparation for jnu entance exam for ma in international relations?
  15. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  16. What is the syllabus of M.A international relations?
  17. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  18. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
19th May 2010, 03:30 AM
sg3125
Banned

Default Re: Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?

Good and varied.Its scope lies in mukti cultural organization.This coures are evolving
5th June 2010, 08:19 PM
Bishwonath

Smile Re: Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?

Well it is not difficult to search universities in the UK. You can not search colleges and Universities directly by visiting UK neither any one can provide you accurate information. So to keep yourself updated the best way is to use internet and search universities from google or other sources. Once you visit the website of your desired university, you can contact the professors and admin staffs through their email address which is available in the website of college. You can put your querries to the experts of the university.
Your idea to persue your higher education in UK is appreciable as UK is one of the best destination for the Indian students and you will earn global degree.
I don't know much about the scope. Regarding scope it can not have as much scope as science or engineering but I don't think it is useless. It might have got scope in some parts.
5th June 2010, 09:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?

International relations is a branch of political science, this is attaining more acclaim as NGO's and multinational companies are increasing in this globalised world. Many UK universities offer masters program in international relations like Bath university, Bristol university, Essex, Glasgow and Durhan. There are many more universities.
5th June 2010, 09:59 PM
swati123

United Kingdom is the birthplace of IR or International Relations - it was launched as an academic discipline in the UK in 1919 by the Aberystwyth University. Now, of course, many UK Universities and institutes are offering excellent degrees and programs in International Relations (which is also known as International Studies these days) and a few among these are:

London SChool Of Economics
University Of Aberdeen
University of Bath
University of Bristol
University of Durham
University of Essex
University of Exeter
University of Glasgow
University of Kent
University of Kingston
Loughborough University and many more.
6th June 2010, 05:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

These Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course. So
please check these colleges-

University of Kingston.

Cardiff University.

University of Westminster, London.

Sheffield Hallam University, England.

London Metropolitan University.

Kingston University London.

London South Bank University.
25th October 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what does international relations involve?
26th October 2010, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

what are the requirement to enter these universities. do they accept foreign students and how do they pay their tuitions
25th May 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

what are the admission requirements for this degree? I have a bachelors degree in engineering and now i want to change my field and want to pursue in international affairs.Am I eligible for this degree?
29th June 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I´m looking to for Universities that offer Public Relations in the UK....!!!!
Please help me!!
10th August 2011, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

how much is the school fees for the part time students who want to study masters in international relations? does the school have accommodation?
24th August 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that are there any scholarship programme in international relations in UK or in Europe.Please do let me know.
Thanks.if possible please email me the details.
[email protected]
24th November 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, could you send me an mba degree admission form and a prospectus for early, 20012 intakes. My contact details are below:

Name: Mr francis e. Oderoha
address: 13 riseholme house, albrighton road, dog kernnell hill estates, london, se22 8ap. Thanks
7th August 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i am pakistani national. i want to take admission in IR AS MASTER PROGRAM. But problam is i did my graguation in 2007 is there any chance for admission
1st April 2013, 01:19 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Hello everyone, as I readout whole discussion. Most of you are a little confused related to some queries like; scholarship programme in international relations, Public Relations course in the UK, admission requirements and many more. As i have done a good time of research online on these topics, but i found some confused discussion and answers everywhere. So I suggest to take a help with a leading educational consultancy, for this i would like to refer India IDP educational consultancy services as they have a good approach with institutes in UK and i am assure they are able to help you at all regarding your all queries.

Best of luck :-)
26th May 2013, 09:49 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course
---------------------------------

1.University of Exeter
2.University Of Aberdeen
3.Loughborough University
4.University of Glasgow
5.University of Bath
6.London SChool Of Economics
7.University of Essex
8.London Metropolitan University.
9.University Of Aberdeen
10.University of Kingston
11.University of Bristol
12.University of Kent
13.London South Bank University.
14.University of Westminster, London.
15.London South Bank University.
16.London Metropolitan University.
17.Sheffield Hallam University, England.
18.University of Kingston.
19.University of Westminster, London
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?