28th April 2011, 05:22 PM
theroyalsid

What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts

Hi all my name is siddhant!I recently completed my 12 arts with political science economics history and physical education and english as my subjects!I am still waiting for my board result what is the eligibility criteria for doing a bba and there after an mba?what are the good colleges in chd that will offer me bba without maths as an eligibilty criteria in chd!please let me know urgently!thank you!

29th April 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts

what is the eligibility criteria for doing b.b.a?
10th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts

what is the scope after doing bba
26th April 2013, 06:11 PM
jobin mm

iam jobin im successfully completed vhse agriculture . i want to bba without maths. so can do this course???
12th May 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

which is the Best college for BBA in bhopal after passing 12th with 67.4 %
4th June 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for bba?? I got 57%u2105 in 12 th standard can i got admission?
29th June 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for bba course I have passed my 12th with 45% plz tell me about gud college
9th August 2017, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BBA without maths in GITM at KABLANA l complete my 12th with art without maths please tell me can I do BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?