27th January 2014, 07:35 PM
nikhil shridhar

What is the average salary of forensic scientist in India?

Average salary of a forensic scientist in india

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  2. Where can a forensic photographer get a job? Qualification required? What is the average salary per month in India?
  3. What is the selection procedure as a forensic student
  4. How much salary will I get by becoming a forensic scientist?
  5. What is the qualification required to become a Forensic scientist? Which are the universities in abroad? What si the demand in India? Is forensic better in India or abroad?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  7. How much is the salary of a forensic scientist? What are the Qualifications Required?
  8. How to get a job as a forensic scientist? Eligibility for forensic scientist?
  9. I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology? What should I do further?
  10. Can I do MSc Forensic Science course after BSc Course?
  11. What are the jobs available in India and other countries after passing Veterinary Science? Is there any way to become a scientist? What is the salary?
  12. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the average salary of a Psychologist in India?
  14. Which stream to choose if I am interested in Science but not in Maths?
  15. What is the average salary of system engineer in India
  16. What will be my average salary after doing B.Tech and MBA in Biochemistry?
  17. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  18. Use of MBBS in Forensic Science department?
3rd July 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the average salary of forensic scientist in India?

What is average salary of forensic scientist in india per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?