28th January 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How to do MSc from government college of Pune? What is the entrance exam date?

I am doing Ty bsc biotech i want to do msc from government colg puna... Plz tell me the entrance exam dates

Related Questions:
  1. What's the date of examination of government college, Pune for M.Sc(biotech) course?
  2. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  3. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Details of MSc Agriculture Biotechnology college in Pune? Date of the entrance exam?
  5. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  6. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  7. What is the date of MSc entrance for Zoology in Modern college of Pune?
  8. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  10. What is the last date of MSc entrance exam of Pune University?
  11. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  12. Last date of submission of forms for MSc Microbiology Exam of Pune University?
  13. Date of the entrance exam of MSc Microbiology in Nagpur and Pune?
  14. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  15. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  16. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  17. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  18. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?