28th January 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in intermediate for ICWAI?

I have scored 49% in bcom. so am i eligible for Intermediate Course in icwai? minimum mark eligability for intermediate course in icwai?

27th April 2014, 03:10 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Minimum marks required in intermediate for ICWAI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 49% in bcom. so am i eligible for Intermediate Course in icwai? minimum mark eligability for intermediate course in icwai?
There is no minimum marks required for ICWAI course. The Applicant who complete bachelor degree course from recognized university are directly enroll for Intermediate course. Bachelor degree holders are exemption from the Foundation stage of the course. So, after completing B.Com course you can directly apply for Intermediate course Instead of Foundation course.

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India. It's and professional program. Minimum 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for ICWAI course. Bachelor degree course holders are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. The Applicant may register for ICWAI course in any time throughout the year by visiting Regional Center of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
29th July 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am register icwai under the syllabus 2008 but i am not passed there for how i am join the under the syllabus 2012 but i didn't attend the exams-syllabus 2008
25th November 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required in graduation to take direct admission in icwa intermediate after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?