28th January 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PGDM inspite of getting 46% in TYB.Com?

Can i apply for pgdm with 46 % in tybcom
i am interested in doing pgdm but have scored only 46% in my tybcom examination, so is there any provision wherin i can apply for the same.
Kindly reply me if you'll have any provision for the same.

Thanks & Regards

6th March 2014, 10:17 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PGDM inspite of getting 46% in TYB.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i apply for pgdm with 46 % in tybcom
i am interested in doing pgdm but have scored only 46% in my tybcom examination, so is there any provision wherin i can apply for the same.
Kindly reply me if you'll have any provision for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Hey friend,

PGDM stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management

To join in this course you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the course and it is that the candidate must have completed Graduation with a minimum 50% from a recognized University.

It is also to be noted that the candidate wishing to join in this course must apply for the entrance exams like MAT,XAT,CAT etc in order to be admission for the course.

There are criteria's which are framed for the exams which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the PGDM course.

ALL THE BEST

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?