28th January 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?

Can i get direct private exam. to class 12th after passing 10th board from Maharashtra board in this same year?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join directly in 12th in Maharashtra board after completing 10th from the same board
  2. Can I attend 12th private exams directly after passing 10th from Uttarkhand Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any private college from where I can directly give my board exams without attending classes?
  4. Can I give NDA exam after passing 12th private from CBSC
  5. can I give NDA exam after passing 12th private from CBSC
  6. Can I give the upcoming EAMCET exam after passing 12th board exam from Maharashtra?
  7. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  8. Can I appear for 12th exam privately without giving 11th? Can I appear for 12th exam of Maharashtra board exam
  9. Is it possible to give the exam of TYB.Com directly after passing 12th?
  10. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  11. What is the process to appear for private student?
  12. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  13. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Any option in government colleges for BDS?
  14. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Is there any option in government colleges for BDS?
  15. Which courses can a person do after passing 12th private?
  16. Can I do BSc from IGNOU or any other open university after passing 10th from Maharashtra and 12th?
  17. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  18. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
12th August 2014, 11:08 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get direct private exam. to class 12th after passing 10th board from Maharashtra board in this same year?
No, it is not possible for you to get direct admission in 12th standard after completing 10th standard. It is mandatory for you to do 11th standard in order to join 12th standard. Yes of course, some private institutions which offer direct admission in 12th standard after 10th standard, but marksheet of that institution is not valid to get admission in higher degree after 12th standard. So, I suggest you to apply for 11th standard in a reputed institution. After successfully completing 11th standard you are eligible for 12th standard.

Options after 10th standard:-

-Science Stream - Physics,Chemistry,Biology,Mathematics,Computer Science etc..
-Arts Stream - Commerce,Business Mathematics,Accountancy,Economics etc..

You can choose any one of the specialization based on your interest.
15th June 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?

I have joined diploma after class 10th nd hv completed my 1st year but now I want to apear for class 12tg board .. is there any procedure for this
15th June 2015, 11:51 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

After completing 10th as private candidate, it is not possible to give the examination of 12th directly as to appear in the examination of 12th ,it is compulsory for the students to qualify in 11th examination then only the are allowed to go in class 12th.
Recently, in the last month results of the 10th examination are published and admission procedure in 11th is going on.
So, you need to take admission in 11th in any stream to appear in 12th in 2017.
18th October 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I give 12th science from maharashtra board after passing 10th from maharashtra board without appearing 11th
17th March 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have 10th passed from Maharashtra 2004, 75%, due to family issue, I am unable to learn further qualifaication.

Can I now get addmission for direct 12th?
28th March 2016, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

From any other board is it available to give 12th directly after 10 ( any board CBSE or hsc or any other
15th January 2017, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am 4th standard pass , can I directly give 10th exam from private from any indian state board?
9th February 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

My name is incorrect in board certificate of class 10 ? What we do for correction of this?
7th April 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

If i passed class 10 and not attended class 11 one year and want to give private for class 12 is it possible in any board?
1st July 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I want to give 10th exam and I want to Skip 11th after 10th can I give 12th directly.... .
2nd February 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I take up the senior secondary certification exam after completing the 10th std
9th November 2019, 06:45 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No, according to the rules that is not possible you cannot give it in the same years
You will have to appear for 11 standard and if you fail in 11 standarD than you can appear privately
You can also appear privately but not in the same year there ahs to ve gap if you want to appear as a private candidate
15th November 2019, 02:03 PM
EduXpert

If you are looking for regular schooling option then it is not possible. You need to look for open schooling option like NIOS which doesn't require any regular classes.

In NIOS you need to study on your own and clear the class 12 exam to get the qualification. They just have board exams of class 10 and 12 standards.
24th February 2020, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student and I am in 11th and I want to take science in12th can give 12th has private candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?