28th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?

Hi....I have completed my Diploma In Instru inn year 2003 after SSC only....now I am planning for BSc IT to complete my graduation.....now I am working in IT network field...So...1) Am I eligible for BSc IT after 10th Diploma??...2)any other course/graduation stream is better for me other than BSc IT??...3)How to secure my IT career?? as I am 10th Diploma student.

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  2. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about distance learning courses after BSc Biotechnology?Am I eligible to do diploma while doing BSc?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. How to get BSc after finishing 10th? I am doing diploma in Hotel Management and Catering service
  6. Can i do BSc after passing 10th from Polytechnic?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  8. What is the eligibility for DA BSc? I have finished 10th
  9. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose?
  10. Different types of courses after BSc and the best courses which I can choose?
  11. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  12. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  13. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  14. Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc Home Science?
  15. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  16. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  17. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  18. Which is better B.Sc (maths) or Diploma (elect)maths)?
6th March 2014, 07:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi....I have completed my Diploma In Instru inn year 2003 after SSC only....now I am planning for BSc IT to complete my graduation.....now I am working in IT network field...So...1) Am I eligible for BSc IT after 10th Diploma??...2)any other course/graduation stream is better for me other than BSc IT??...3)How to secure my IT career?? as I am 10th Diploma student.
Hey friend,

B.sc IT is a Bachelor of Information Technology and this course is of a duration of 3 years and this course is of 6 semesters.

But you cannot join in this course as per the Education qualification which you possess as for joining in the B.sc IT course you need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with at least 55% aggregate and this may change between universities.

You have completed Diploma in Instrumentation which is not enough for applying for the course.

There is no Entrance exams which is needed for applying for the course.
26th May 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?

i have passed 10th and want to do bsc nursing please tell me which subjects ihave to take in 11thand 12th std
27th May 2014, 06:16 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 10th and want to do bsc nursing please tell me which subjects ihave to take in 11thand 12th std
Hey friend,

B.sc Nursing is a Under Graduate course and is of a duration of 4 years and for joining in this course there are certain qualification which you would need to possess and as you have passed 10th,you should be completing your +2 from a recognized school board to join in this course.

As you have asked for the suggestion of subjects which is needed to be chosen for 11th and 12th to be eligible for joining in B.sc Nursing course is that you should have completed +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects and you would need to have got at least 50% aggregate.

ALL THE BEST
18th June 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Could you recommend any institution for joining bsc after completing my diploma, could you please suggest any universities
15th August 2021, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my diploma in electrical after 10th.i had done a course of mechatronics after diploma.i dont want to do btech.im i eligible to do bsc it.to become a sofware engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?