28th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?

Respected Sir/Madam.

I'm currently doing 2 years diploma in interior design and decoration from MSBTE and I'm into my final year(i.e., 2ne year). I've heard that I can get admission in 2nd year of B.ARCH after completing my diploma. Is it true?
Also I want to know about the diploma course in architecture.

2nd August 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?

I'm currently doing 2 years diploma in interior design and decoration from vidhya vikasini college of interioer at vasai . I've heard that I can get admission in 2nd year of B.ARCH after completing my diploma. Is it true?
Also I want to know about the diploma course in architecture.
1st November 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?

Am I eligible to take admission to b arch after doing diploma in interior design and decoration
14th December 2015, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has done bsc.interior designing from anamalai university is she eligible for exemption of section A and can give section B for Amie Architecture
7th September 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission to amie for architecture after doing 3 year diploma in interior design and decoration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?