28th January 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What to do after Civil engineering Diploma?

What May I Do After Doing Diploma engineering In CIVIL & Construction Engg.
May I Do Emi Kind Of Thing Or Something Else Like B.tech Or Any Correspondences Courses Like Auto Cad I Wanna Be In ANy Best Sectors Of Govt. Like Ministry And All Of That So Hw Could I Be Like That After Polytechnic Diploma
Thanks......

1st February 2014, 07:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after Civil engineering Diploma?

In this modern world,there is always a better room for more qualified person.If you pursue BTech course,you will get better opportunities as well as your educational qualification will be enhanced. After your BTech course you can enjoy a job of good emoluments and incentives. So,you should pursue your BTech.

After your polytechnic,you have to qualify in the Lateral Entry Test conducted by your State Technical Education Council.After qualifying in it,you can pursue your BTech in the colleges of your State.For private universities,you have to qualify in their respective lateral entry test.

Job Prospect after diploma-
Civil engineering provides ample opportunities in various fields.Diploma civil candidates may be posted as-
EXECUTIVE ENGINEER
ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER
ASSISTANT ENGINEER
JUNIOR ENGINEER

After doing diploma in civil engineering you can go for jobs through exams like:-
IBPS
UPSC
CDS
RRB
SSC

You can find jobs in PSUs like-
BRIDGE & ROOF COMPANY
BSBL
DRDO
ONGC
SAIL
GAIL
NTPC
IOCL,etc and many other construction companies in private sector like KEC International,Cement Companies,etc.

Apart from these you can also get job in Public Works Department and various projects undertaken by government.
Salary ranges from 8000-28000.In public sector you will get many facilities along with this.
15th December 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed my Diploma In Mechanical Engg, now I'm planning to do Correspondences Courses
which is better Emi or B.tech Correspondences Courses
Thanks....
10th June 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my civil diploma from guwahati an now I want to go for btech in Bangalore what will be the best option for me.....please suggest me
22nd September 2021, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma the civil engineering after what can do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?