28th January 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

HLPCE college is good for PGDM in Finance & Banking?

I am very much worried about my career and also because i interest in banking sector for finance departments, so tell me that Is HLPCE college is good for PGDM in finanace and banking?

Related Questions:
7th May 2014, 02:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: HLPCE college is good for PGDM in Finance & Banking?

HLCPE College which is commonly known as the H.L Centre for Professional Excellence which is the part of Amrut Mody School of Management is situated in Ahmedabad under the approbation of the Ahmedabad University which is its continuing Education centre. The aim of this college is to give a professional Education by giving the strong Institutional performance to their operation. They tried their best to give the legacy to the H L Brand.

And increase these values to a modern and proactive Institution or college which gives the student that what he wants to see in this college legally that are good infrastructure, good atmosphere, and very good education or very good networking system PGDM which is commonly known as Post Graduate Diploma in Management. It is the two year full time management and business course which is offered by the many institutions in India. The course is divided into six semesters in two year which is depending upon the different institutions in India in their curriculum.

All the institutions are under the approbation of the AICTE council.
The curriculum and subjects of PGDM are almost same as the Master of Business Administration. There are so many subjects in PGDM and MBA are same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?