28th January 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PGDM inspite of getting 46% in TYB.Com

Can i apply for pgdm with 46 % in tybcom
i am interested in doing pgdm but have scored only 46% in my tybcom examination, so is there any provision wherin i can apply for the same.
Kindly reply me if you'll have any provision for the same.

Thanks & Regards

26th February 2014, 05:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for PGDM inspite of getting 46% in TYB.Com

Generally to be eligible for PGDM you must have a minimum of 50% in Graduation.You must have obtained degree from a recognized university and then can be are exempted from the entrance test for the Admission.As you have got less than 50% in academics you need to write an entrance examination.

You need to write any one of the following exams to be eligible for PGDM ,like MAT,CAT,XAT,ATMA or else any state level entrance test.The candidates with more than 50% no need to write these exams actually.As you are with the less percentage than which is required 50%,so you must attend one of these exams to be eligible for PGDM Course.

The eligible candidates need to attend for the Personal Interview round with the AIMA panel members.Soon after qualifying the Interview then the candidate must pay the fee in favor of the All India Management association.So Graduation from any stream eligible for doing this course.There will be an Extempore discussion rounde as well as the Personal Interview conducted by the IPER.

If you have any Work experience then it would be helpful,as well as the Academic background helpful in getting Admission.How ever,you need to produce the documentary proof of getting passed in the examination on or before the commencement of the course.You can get the Free professional counselling and B.Schools details giving the PGDM courses.there by you can apply to the Business school which you opt and there attend for the Personal Interview.So any one of the above exams to be eligible for PGDM Course.
11th April 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PGDM inspite of getting 46% in TYB.Com

Hello I am doing MBA distance but I have done BCom with 42 percentage as I did it correspondence now the thing is after MBA I have to complete PhD also so can I do with 42 percentage if not then I should I appear TY BCom again or any else was there please help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?