28th January 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Which field of training is best among CCNA and Telecom?

I am ece 2nd yr student,i want sumer training of 6 weeks,which field of training is best among telecom and ccna? nd any best centre which provide that training in chandigarh?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are helpful for me in Placements being a 3rd year student in IT and having interest in Networking?
  2. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  3. How can I get a government job after completing MCA and while working in an MNC?
  4. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  5. How to apply for engineering after passing 12th with 90%?
  6. Is it possible to get a job in Networking Field with CCNA Certification?
  7. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  8. Details about the institutes offering training in telecom field after B.E in ECE?
  9. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  10. Criteria for telecom field? I have completed B.E with EC
  11. List of top institutions offering 6 months training for ECE department in Kolkata or Guwahati? Which is more preferable either Embedded or Telecom?
  12. Institute providing certification course in RF engineering (in Delhi)
  13. Best institute for CCNA course? Which field is better for me?
  14. MCA or M.Sc (IT): Better option for people in Networking field (CCNA)?
  15. Best job in the telecom field for a female? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What type of job can I get after completing CCNA course from Jetking? I am a graduation from B.Com field
  17. What are specializations available in M.B.A?
  18. How may I get a 6 months industrial training in Noida in Java or CCNA with certification?
2nd February 2014, 06:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field of training is best among CCNA and Telecom?

CCNA is a training which is mainly given by the CISCO, one of the leading companies in the Networking field. CCNA or Cisco Certified Networking Associate is a training of Networking field. On the other hand, training in telecom include basic telecom, advanced telecom and mobile technology which is offered by various telecom companies.

You should opt for CCNA because :-
- On the basis of CCNA certificate, you can get jobs unlike telecom certificate which will not fetch you any job.
- CCNA certified professionals are in good demand in modern job market.
- Networking professionals are required in every company and now the modern companies needs networking professionals in good numbers since the demand is more as compared to the supply.

However, the cost of training is more in case of CCNA as compared to telecom training. The best training center for CCNA in Chandigarh is NIIT (partnered by CISCO) and CISCO learning academies in various institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?