28th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?

My self syeda saba shazleen am 22years old i have did BE(E andC) from government college ramanagar (in2013)with an aggregate of 66 in BE ,73 in puc (pcmb),86 in sslc and i need to do government job so for which government jobcan aaply

3rd February 2014, 08:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?

After BE in ECE ,you can get into various fields in public sector.
PSU(Core field)
Telecom field
Defense sector
Banking sector
Railway sector
Administrative sector.

For getting jobs in PSUs like NTPC,BHEL,IOCL,ONGC,SAIL and COAL INDIA ,you have to clear GATE exam with a good score.
For other PSUs like BEL,Oil India Limited,GAIL (India) Limited,Bharat Dynamics Limited,Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited,and other miniratna and navratna companies ,you have to clear the written test conducted by the respective company.

For getting job in Telecom Units of public sector like Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL),Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited(MTNL),you have to clear the written exam conducted by the respective units like JTO in BSNL.

For getting into defense sector,you have to clear CDS exam.
For getting jobs in Nationalized Banks as Clerks and Officers ,you have to give IBPS exam for assistants(clerks)and po.
For getting jobs in Railways in different posts like Junior Engineer,Section Engineer,Station Master, you have to clear IRS and RRB exams.
In administrative field,you can become IAS and IPS officer.For that you have to clear IAS and IPS exams.

Apart from these ,you can get job in post office through VRA exam and in forestry through IFS exam.
3rd February 2014, 08:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

After BE in ECE ,you can get into various fields in public sector.
PSU(Core field)
Telecom field
Defense sector
Banking sector
Railway sector
Administrative sector.

For getting jobs in PSUs like NTPC,BHEL,IOCL,ONGC,SAIL and COAL INDIA ,you have to clear GATE exam with a good score.
For other PSUs like BEL,Oil India Limited,GAIL (India) Limited,Bharat Dynamics Limited,Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited,and other miniratna and navratna companies ,you have to clear the written test conducted by the respective company.

For getting job in Telecom Units of public sector like Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL),Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited(MTNL),you have to clear the written exam conducted by the respective units like JTO in BSNL.

For getting into defense sector,you have to clear CDS exam.
For getting jobs in Nationalized Banks as Clerks and Officers ,you have to give IBPS exam for assistants(clerks)and po.
For getting jobs in Railways in different posts like Junior Engineer,Section Engineer,Station Master, you have to clear IRS and RRB exams.
In administrative field,you can become IAS and IPS officer.For that you have to clear IAS and IPS exams.

Apart from these ,you can get job in post office through VRA exam and in forestry through IFS exam.
5th February 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

in what kind of job we aplly after doing b.tech from cse but i m not
itrested in s/w jobs
11th July 2021, 09:07 PM
Singhskomal

Government jobs after B.tech:-
SSC Examination.
ONGC ( oil and natural gas corporation in India)
BHEL ( bharat heavy electricals limited
Indian army.
Indian navy.
Indian Air force.
Bharat atomic research centre Indian navy.
DRDO - Defence research and development organisation.
UPSE civil services- State public services commission banking ( IBPS/SBI/NABARD/RBI/PO/CLERK/CGL.
CBI ETC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?