28th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?

Hai i m a betech graduate. I m interested in working as a lecturer in govt polytechnique in kerala. Pls tell me about the "Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?"

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  3. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  4. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  5. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  6. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  11. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic? -- [New]
  12. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  13. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  14. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  15. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  16. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  17. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  18. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
11th May 2014, 10:17 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?

As you have asked that how to be a lecturer of government polytechnic college and what are the requirements I will say you how to do so. First I want to say you that you have a very good and unique choice because very less people are there who want to be a lecturer. To become a lecturer first I want to tell you the educational qualifications required. First you have to complete MCA and you must clear the net exams to become a lecturer and first class bachelor degree in an appropriate branch of engineering or technology.

After the net exams you have to give the interview and after that you will get the lecturer job in government polytechnic college. And the other eligibility conditions are that you have to complete graduation from recognized university, have scored the minimum marks which are 60 percent, if you complete PhD then it will be good promotion for you.

The minimum age required to apply for this job is 22 years and the maximum age is 40 years for the general candidates. If you have fulfilled these above qualifications then you will be eligible for the job of a lecturer in government polytechnic college. You can apply in some collage in Kerala like Kunnamkulam, st Mary polytechnique and other colleges.
20th September 2016, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?

I am 2 class ug degree, first class MCA am I eligible polytechnic college lecture
15th October 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation. In engineering. I want to become lecturer . Please tell me what is the process ? Is there any exam for it?
1st November 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
26th February 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I've completed M.Sc and have cleared gate exam. Am I eligible for polytechnic college lecture?
13th March 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation B.E (ECE) with 70 percentage... How can I get into government polytechnic college as a lecturer... Which exam I have to write?
23rd May 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my betch in 57 percent eligible the contract lecturer job in govt polytechnic
17th June 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get notifications that which months of year SBTE will conduct competition examination for lecture post in government polytechnic college....
23rd October 2018, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in industrial engineering management with 59 % am I eligible for govt polytechnic lecturer job
17th March 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in electronics and communication with 65% ...how can i apply forgovt polytechnic lecturer job
24th March 2019, 10:50 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?

Bachelor's degree and Masters degree in Engineering/Technology with First Class or equivalent either Bachelor's or Master's level having experience would be preferred

there is lengthy procedure of application, interview and required eligibility criteria. For example Government Poly-technique Pune. And you can apply only against advertisement.
24th June 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I am btech second class with 61.48 percent.i have mtech with cgpa with 7.64.am i eleigible for the post of lecturer in electronics in government polytechnic colleges
1st July 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com now tell me what is the procedure to join govt degree college as a lecturer?
2nd November 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

This is my qualification M.A, B.Ed, M.phil (Eng).Am I eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?