28th January 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?

now i am studying final year B.E.(computer science and engineering) and
i completed three year diploma course in computer science and engineering.
shall i apply for government polytechnic lecturer job. if it is possible please tell what is the procedure for apply that job? and what should i do? i kindly request you to tell me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  2. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  5. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  6. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  7. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  8. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  9. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  10. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  11. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  12. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic? -- [New]
  13. Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College?
  14. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  15. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  16. Can I apply for TRB Exam for Lecturer Job in Polytechnic college having completed B.Tech in IT? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  18. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
20th April 2015, 04:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?

Yes dear you can apply for Polytechnic government lecturer job with you qualification. But you have to fulfill other requirements for lecturer job. And you must write a written examination to get a lecturer job in Polytechnic college.

And every state releases a Notification for this post on the basis of number of vacancies. Here we are providing you the eligibility criteria for the Lecturer is given below.

Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer post in Polytechnic College:

1.You should complete Graduation in (B.E/B.Tech ) with prescribed stream from the recognized university.

2.For normal degree you must have a PG in the specific course.

3.Minimum Age limit : 18 years

Maximum Age limit : 35 years

4.There is a Age relaxation applicable for the reserved cabdidates.

For the details about the Notification you can visit the PSC of Particular state.
4th October 2018, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?

Sir can I apply for lecture in polytechnic college I done my three years diploma and I am pursuing my btech..
23rd October 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E in computer science engineering i want to apply for appsc polytechnic lecturers job. While searching for syllabus i am finding syllabus for computer engineering not for computer science engineering. Is syllabus same for both computer science engineering and for computer engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?