28th January 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Teacher job in government school?

What is the age limit to apply for the post of teacher in a government school? I want to apply for government teacher job

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  2. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course?
  3. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  4. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  5. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  6. Maximum age limit to apply for the post of Teacher in government school?
  7. What's the age limit for government school teacher?
  8. What's the age limit for getting teaching job in government school? Is B.Ed essential for the same?
  9. Maximum age limit to apply for a Government Teacher Job in Delhi through JBT course?
  10. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  11. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit?
  12. How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%
  13. What is the age limit for OBC caste for government teacher job in Odisha? What is the procedure?
  14. What is the age limit for government teacher?
  15. Maximum age limit to apply for Government Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Age limit to get a government teacher job and of a lecturer?
  17. Can I become a government teacher after working in Ministry of HRD? From where to do B.Ed and what is the age limit?
  18. How to do B.Ed after completing M.Com?
5th February 2014, 10:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Teacher job in government school?

To become a Teacher in Government Schools you need to write an entrance exam.This is an entrance examination will be examined for teachers.There are basically two papers .They are namely Paper I and Paper II.Paper I will be allocated for the candidates who are going to apply for Class I to V.

Paper II will be allotted for the candidates who apply for the classes from VI to VIII.To be eligible for the Teachers Eligibility test, the Graduation B.Ed is compulsorily required.The candidates who are doing their final year B.Ed can also apply for the Teachers Eligibility test.This test is conducted by the Indian government to fulfill the vacancies in the Government schools.

Basically the age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates in respect of a State or Union Territory.The candidates those who do not have their B.Ed degree they are not eligible to appear for the examination.You must have secured a minimum of 60% in your academics with the General Category.There is no age relaxation for the Open Category Students.

And for Candidates from SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped the minimum percentage must be obtained as 55%.The maximum age must not exceed more than 38 years.So upper age limit is 38 years.Candidates age should not be greater than 38 years for General candidates.And for OBC/SC/ST candidates there will be an age relaxation of 5 years.So the maximum age limit can be set up to 43 years for the reserved candidates.This TET score will be valid for the maximum of 2 years.This duration can be counted from the date of issue of the certificate.
14th August 2019, 03:44 PM
Ballisidhu143

Age limit for govt school jobs according to catagory
General =35
Bc = 38
Sc = 40
You must have to clear exans for school jobs
Like b.ed or e.t.t you have to done must
After that tet exam and if you clear b.ed based tet then clear master cadre after that
20th September 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 7.5.1979.I am an OBC candidate. Can i apply next UPSchool exam
4th November 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 30.11.1978
I am an OBC candidate and a SET holder,
Can I apply PSC teachers job and TET is needed for me ?
4th February 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I am 42 years old, obc category. Can I apply for govt teachers job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?