28th January 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?

hi , I complete my diploma 1n 2005 now iam doing part time BE , 2nd year , last week central government employment news announce one job offer that is related to my Diploma qualification possible to apply .

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  3. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  4. How to do part time degree course in chemical engineering? I am a diploma holder
  5. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  6. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Any chance to join Indian Army after doing diploma in Civil Engineering and Part Time Degree at an age of 27?
  8. How to get a job in telecom sector? I am a diploma holder in EC with 66%
  9. Is part time jobs available for students pursuing MS in Germany?
  10. How to do B.Tech in electronics through distance mode or part time in Gujarat, Rajasthan or MP? I am a diploma holder
  11. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE?
  12. What are the jobs available for Diploma holder in BHEL Panchkula?
  13. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  14. Government polytechnic institutes which offer diploma in mechanical engineering part time?
  15. Part time jobs in Hyderabad and Government Jobs for computer scienece engineers
  16. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I be eligible for government job after passing diploma with 58%
  18. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
9th February 2014, 07:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?

Yes,Of course you can apply for the job which you were offered.Generally you can find employment in the government jobs.So Government Public Sector Unit companies hire both the fresh and experiences diploma holders.So as you are a diploma holder you can find many more government jobs.

Basically the vacancies can be more obtained in the following streams.The several streams are, Mechanical,Electrical,Electronics,Computer Science,Civil,Electronics and Communication engineering and Chemical engineering.So for getting a good job,being a Diploma holder you need to be very good at your Academics.You must be sound at technical knowledge especially,where you will be tested practically.

For applying the government jobs the minimum qualification required is just a full time diploma in Engineering Discipline.But the university must be recognized by the AICTE or else by the Government approved institutions or Universities.The following are the companies recruiting diploma holders large in numbers.They are BPCL,HPCL,Engineers India Limited,Coal India Limited,BEL,MECON,NACL,NMDC,Power grid corporation and more.
Other than those companies,there are the companies which are NTPC,IOCL,ONGC,Railtel,RITES,UCI,Mazagon Dock and more.

Right now there are the current job opportunities for Diploma holders,they are: Reserve Bank of India,UPRVUNL,Indian Air Force,BrahMos Aerospace,NRHM Punjab,National Board Of Examination,NHDC Ltd,AIIMS Patna,CRWC and more.So this way you can find many more job opportunities.Try to complete your Bachelor Degree,so that you can get a better job with the higher qualification.You can even demand for good salary.
10th February 2014, 09:25 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi , I complete my diploma 1n 2005 now iam doing part time BE , 2nd year , last week central government employment news announce one job offer that is related to my Diploma qualification possible to apply .

There is good Job Opportunity Available for Diploma Course candidates. After Completing completing Diploma course you apply for the Government Jobs like,

• The Applicant may work as a Operator Cum Technician n SAIL
  • The Applicant may work as a Lab Incharge in NIFTEM
  • The Applicant may work as a Technician Trainee in HAL
  • The Applicant may work as a Diploma Trainee in UCIL
  • The Applicant may work as a Technician posts in,BHEL, IOC,BSNL Etc...
  • The Applicant may work as a Operator in Ordnance Factory.
20th November 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

what can i work in any automobile company.i am student of pursuing polytechnic in third year.it aproved by aicte board.and what is proccess in aaply the job.sir plzzzzzz give me my answer
1st December 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a ITI holder and complited part time diploma in electrical engineering whether i can apply for GOVT. jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?