28th January 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get Government Job in Hyderabad?

I have completed my Msc(computer sciences) from university college of science OU with 79%.
so please guide/direct me

Thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in BHEL government company which is in Hyderabad?
  2. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get government librarian job in Hyderabad, Secunderabad Sector after completing M.Li.Sc, MA English/
  4. What is the age limit to do B.Ed after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a government job in Hyderabad?
  5. Do I need to write any exam to get a government job in Hyderabad? How much cutoff should I maintain?
  6. Fee and marks required for M.A from Government college in Hyderabad?
  7. List of colleges which come under OU?
  8. How to do MS in US after doing B.Tech Biotech in Hyderabad
  9. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  10. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  11. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  12. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  13. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  14. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  15. Government B.Ed colleges list in Hyderabad? Fee structure details for the same?
  16. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  17. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? I am based in Hyderabad -- [New]
  18. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
31st January 2014, 07:21 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get Government Job in Hyderabad?

Let me congratulate you for the successful completion of your M.Sc graduation from computer sciences.There is a good scope for this course,and as you have good qualification you can easily in good job for you.To get a government job in Hyderabad,you need to really work hard,because there is a tough competition among the students.

As we all know that Hyderabad is the city for its development in field of Education and employment.So as you are willing to go for the government job in Andhra Pradesh,you are requested to go through the latest notifications.you may apply for the Andhra Pradesh Publliic Service Commission,Andhra Pradesh State road Transport corporation,Centre for Cellular and molecular biology.

You may find government job opportunities in Government Coal Mining industry,Andhra pradesh power generation corporation limited,Andhra Bank.Right now there are current opening for you in the government sector,are Andhra Pradesh state cooperative bank recruitment,A.P.Vardhaman Mahila Co Operation Urban Bank recruitment,University of Hyderabad recruitment.

National Remote sensing centre is recruiting Graduate and technician apprentice posts,Osmani university fellowship posts,Central Reserved Police Force,Society of Rural Development services hyderabad recruiting chief technology officer post,Deccan Grameena bank recruitment,State bank of hyderabad recruitment for Management executive.So these are the various government vacancies in Hyderabad.
1st July 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Government Job in Hyderabad?

Which is best course to do
To get state government jobs after completing BSC degree I hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?