28th January 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get TTE/TTC job? Qualification and age required?

sir iam a army person and likely to pension after 2 month i wish to know can i get job in tte/ttc. what is the edu qualification and age for this job.

31st January 2014, 07:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get TTE/TTC job? Qualification and age required?

TTE is Travelling Ticket Examiner.The basic responsibility of TTE is to college all the tickets and examine in the Indian Train.You need to carry a chart board with on the duty along with him.

The roles of a travelling ticket examiner is to address the inquiries of a passengers such as telling them about arrival and departure timings,Swapping berth,upgrading the class bases on availability.

To become travelling ticket examiner,the eligibility criteria is required.The eligibility is as follows-the minimum educational qualification is 10th and 12th standard qualification.And its equivalent examination is required from a recognized university.The minimum age criteria must be 18 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 25 years.

The examination consists of the Objects type question,you need to prepare Science,Mathematical subjects,History,General knowledge and Current Affairs.To become Travelling ticket examiner ,you will need to write entrance exam called Railway Service Commission.

You must have obtained a minimum of 50% in your academics.You must be an Indian Citizen to become Travelling ticket examiner.The selection process consists of Two Rounds.They are RRB Entrance examination,if you get selected in this then you will be allowed to undergo for the Medical Test.
1st February 2014, 10:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir iam a army person and likely to pension after 2 month i wish to know can i get job in tte/ttc. what is the edu qualification and age for this job.
Hey friend,

TTE - Traveling Ticket Examiner

TTE exam is conduced by Railways Recruitment Board(RRB)

There are certain criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education qualification

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

>> The candidate who is wishing to apply for the exam is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

>> The age limit needed by the candidate is that the candidate should have 18-30 years.

>> The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 with 60% aggregate.

The Selection procedure for the exam is:
  1. RRB Entrance exam
  2. Medical exam

SYLLABUS:

# General Knowledge
# General English
# Aptitude
# Mathematics

ALL THE BEST
1st November 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am a 33years old woman I want to do d.ed after that I want to give ttc exams can i get a chance in Hyderabad for ttc exams?
15th November 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the required academic qualifications for patwari,what should i do to become a patwari,tell me about age, exams,procedure for it.
13th February 2016, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

I am Md Shahzada i have complete graduation but i want to make a t t c . so kindly help me that how to inform me. When the exam of t t c
11th January 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How many questions & what questions are coming in TTC entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?