28th January 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CID Mysore?

Hi i am Darshan from Mysore i wil complete my B.COM degree this year june , i want to do CID officier course in mysore , can i eligible to do this course in Mysore after my degree ?

31st January 2014, 07:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CID Mysore?

YES,You are absolutely eligible to appear for the C.I.D exam.Staff Selection Commission conducts the C.I.D examination.C.I.D means Criminal Investigation Department.The exam will be held in the month of April and Of course the notification will be released in February month.You can undoubtedly apply for the C.I.D exams with your qualification undoubtedly.

The minimum qualification allowed is a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.The Bachelor degree might be of any stream.Of course final year candidates are eligible to appear for the examination.No percentage criteria is required for writing this exam.So you met the eligibility criteria.The minimum age must be 20 years,and the upper age limit must not exceed 27 years of age.The age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved candidates.For OBC candidates,there will be 3 years age relaxation and for SC/ST candidates there will be 5 years age relaxation.

The selection process will consists of three types.They are accordingly Written test,Physical test and personal Interview.The exam pattern consists of Tier 1 and Tier 2 respectively.The Tier 1 consists of 200 marks total,which has 4 sections,50 marks each.

The various subjects you need to follow in the Tier 1 are, Numerical Aptitude,General awareness,English Comprehension,General Intelligence and reasoning.
The interview lasts for 100 marks.Tier 2 consists of 400 marks ,which in turn consists of 200 marks each.The each of the subjects are Arithmetical Abilities,and English language and comprehension.So the total marks in Tier 2 will be of 400 Marks.Try to increase your knowledge on General knowledge and current affairs.Since you are eligible for to apply for the C.I.D Post and the notification will be announced in few days.So apply as soon as the notification releases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?