28th January 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?

I m a B.E.,Mechanical engineering student. i finished my degree and now i like to study a curse to work in gulf countries... tell me which is better either piping or welding

1st March 2014, 09:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?

Among the Two courses Piping and Welding,the best one is “Piping”.There are even many specializations in the Piping industry and is very good challenging stream.There is a very good career growth prospects for Piping course rather than Welding course.If you go for the Piping stream rather than Welding you may find good number of job opportunities in Oil and Gas companies especially.

There is an each and individual importance for each stream Welding or Piping.So among those two only Pipilng is advisable as far as I am concerned.You can find various job roles such as Senior Piping sesigner,Principla Piping designer,Piping designer-II,ConocoPhillps Mechanical Piping and Valve Technical Authority,Lead Piping engineer,Flow Assurance Engineer,Piping engineers,Mechanical engineer,Piping and Static equipment supervisor,Piping and Lay out designer.

Apart from the above roles you may also find your career as Senior Plant Layout engineer,Piping or Structure engineer,Project engineer,Static equipment engineer,Certified welding Inspector,Piping stress engineer and more in the organizations such as NES Global Talent,Aker Advantage Ltd,Alnahiya Group,Kin-Tec Recruitment,Brevan Oil & Gas services Ltd,Udelhoven Companies,Lincolnshire,BBL Technical Ltd,Leap29,Horizon Oil sands,Canadian Natural Resources Limited,Spencer Ogden,Morson,Redcat Energy,Laking Group and more.Get a good experience before expecting for those jobs.Because this would be helpful for higher authority work and ultimately you can even demand for good salary.
7th August 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?

i have completed my BE mechanical..which college is best for doing oil and gas short term course of max 6 months including placements from that college.
3rd May 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

After complication of PDMS course. without experience it is possible to get job in gulf countries.??
3rd June 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I have done b tech electronic and communications engg

Which course to do for landing job in dubai and gulf???
6th October 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done B Tech Mechanical Engineering and i am a fresher. Which is the best course to get a job in gulf countries ?
23rd June 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I finished BE mechanical engineering but I on lntrerest in areonatical what are opportunties to job in airplane
9th November 2016, 06:48 PM
oilandgasindustry

There are many job professions after completing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering like energy industry, oil and gas industry. And if you choose oil and gas industry there are further two branches i.e. off-shore and on-shore. It depends upon your capability that in which field your are interested.
27th May 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

My son is now 3rd year Mech. Eng.,Which course is to be specialized further for a job in India and outside India, kindly help to suggest.
15th August 2019, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed Amie &Mtech Mining Engineer (Management project)and having experience for 35 years in Coal Mining.And working in coal Exploration Geological survey at Iraq country.
So,I want do in petroleum gas mines, please suggest to which course is better in Gulf Country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?