28th April 2011, 06:56 PM
meenakshi.20gupta

Date of sale of form of CDAC entrance exam for Java Programming or .NET?

i am meenakshi gupta student of bca from ignou i missed th entrance exam of cdac i want to know tht when the forum of cdac entrance exam for java programming or .net as early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. PTU MCA 5th Sem-Java Programming (MCA-502) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IETE DIPIETE-CS (New Scheme) Java and Web Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which courses are useful to learn for me like C, C++?
  6. Which of the programming language can be self learned between Java and .NET
  7. JAVA, PHP or .NET: Best for a programming beginner for good jobs in MNCs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students
  9. How can I prepare for technical interview for TCS if I am from ECE branch?
  10. DOEACC B Level Course Introduction to Object Oriented Programming through Java Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  12. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same? -- [New]
  13. WBUT B. Tech in CSE 8th Sem. Advanced Java Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  15. Information about IT Engineer certification?
  16. Last date for NET entrance exam online application form sale?
  17. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT-5th Sem Programming in Java Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. CDAC FPGDST entrance exam's direct link and fom submission date
11th September 2011, 05:43 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: Date of sale of form of CDAC entrance exam for Java Programming or .NET?

Hi,

centre for development of advanced computing invites application for cdac common entrance test 2011 to the following cdac courses :

Desd – diploma in embedded systems design
dssd – diploma in system software development
dabc – diploma in advanced business computing

-the cdac courses are full time post graduate level programs which include an industry relevant project and seminar. Duration for each course 22 weeks.

Exam date for cdac cet in 2011 : 31st sunday, july 2011
19th September 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of form of CDAC entrance exam for Java Programming or .NET?

hi i had completed my b.tech with aggregate of 61%.i want to know the next entrance exam date..plz help me
8th October 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi i had completed my BCS with aggregate of 71%.I want to know the next entrance exam date..plz help me
19th December 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the scheduled dates for CDAC Entrance exams in year? What are the subjects/courses can be done form CDAC after completing MCA?
9th April 2012, 07:36 PM
Z2ZAdmin

For Diploma in Advanced Computing, which covers JAVA and .net , the CET is conducted twice for each batch.
For the August 2012 batch , the CET would be held in the month of june, the dates would be soon published.

A new Authorised Training center offering the DAC course Aug 2012 batch is operational now in gurgaon (www.zip2zenith.com)
14th May 2012, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing bca and wanna do java course. so tell me about the cdac java course and about entrance exam and also about fee.thanks
4th June 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

date of sale of form of cdac enterance exam for java programming industial traing for mca student?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?