28th January 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?

I have completed 2 science with 79%,i would like to study biotechnology abroad and like to have a job as research ,should i have to complete bsc in india? How can i get such scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  2. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  3. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  4. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  5. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  6. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  7. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  9. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  10. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  12. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad?
  13. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  14. Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to study Piloting in India or Abroad without completing 12th?
  16. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  17. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  18. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
24th May 2014, 10:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?

As you have mentioned that you have completed your +2 science with 79% and you would like to study biotechnology at abroad and like to have a job as research but you are confused that weather you can go for biotechnology at abroad without completing B.Sc or you need to complete it before going for biotechnology and during your Biotechnology how can you get scholarship.

So, now I am going to clear all your confusion about you should first complete your B.Sc or you can directly go for biotechnology and how can you get scholarship during your Biotechnology. So, Biotechnology is one of the good courses which involve both technical and biological things means technological software that uses a living system or we can say a biological system to modify products and can be used in various purpose.

You cannot go for Biotechnology without completing your B.Sc so, you need to first complete your B.Sc then easily you can get admission in Biotechnology at abroad and as you have mentioned that you like to have a job while studying your Biotechnology, so you can do job as well as you can study also and as you have mentioned about the scholarship so I will like to tell you that try to keep atleast 80% in your B.Sc so that you can get 20%-30% discount on your admission charges.
19th February 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?

I want to went in abrod after my b.sc complet in chemistry what is the scope after b.sc in abrod
Icomplit b.sc n india is it ossible and is it valuable dgree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?