28th January 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?

will u plez tell me? if there is more scope in abroad for microbiology and i am intrested to study there so what will be the procedure criteria for studying microbiology there. Pls tell me in detail ok. And about minimum marks for study also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  2. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  3. Course and Colleges to study abroad after B.Sc in microbiology?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  5. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/
  6. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  7. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  8. What is the scope of microbiology in India and abroad?
  9. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  10. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  11. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Microbiology(Hons) or Biotechnology: Better choice after 12th standard with Medical stream?
  13. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  14. Any scope to do M.PEd or High study in distance? Procedure to do job at school to work in abroad?
  15. How to do integrated Ph.D in abroad after completing B.Tech Biotechnology with 1 year experience in microbiology?
  16. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  17. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  18. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
28th May 2014, 09:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?

Yes ofcourse in today time every field has its own value and scope. Microbiology has good scope in all over the world. Don't worry about the scope if you are good enough to do anything in perfect way you will easily get the job. This is doesn't matter what you choose but what matter is how you are doing that course because in today every field has equal scope. Every field has a lots of opportunities.

You are very confused in this all things, now I am going to clear all your confusion about the admission process in details. So, Microbiology is one of the good sectors in biology and scopes are also good. So, in order to study abroad there are so many exams,So first of all what you need to do is just apply the entrance exam in the official website of the Microbiology College in which you want to study.

Actually every colleges conducts their own exams for giving admission to students. So first of all find out the colleges in which you are thinking to take admission in the abroad. After that contact those colleges and ask for the admission procedures there. As many of colleges conduct there own exams.

So if you are good in study like you have more then 70% marks then you may think for going abroad otherwise i don't think you can do better there if you are not able to do better in India.
8th September 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?

i have a baclock in chemistry and also i didnt scored 70 % in my subjects so can i apply for abroad studies
4th December 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Where are better opportunities for microbiologist, ina India or abroad...?
What should I opt if I wanna do my masters in Microbiology..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?