28th January 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Space related course to study in UK or USA for B.Sc Mathematics student? Details of universities and traveling expenses?

I am doing my 2nd year B.Sc Mathematics.I want to study space or space craft related studies in UK or USA or Singapore.I need a guide for choosing the couse for me to study and I also need a guide to choose an university in the above respective places.I also need to know about the expenses including travel and accomodation.I want to do a part time job if i get over there.please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Any PG degree in Maths related to BSc, B.Ed Mathematics? Which universities offer the course in Tamilnadu?
  2. Projects related on Mathematics which provide Scholarships for BSc. Mathematics
  3. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  4. Which are the top universities for IT related courses?
  5. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  6. Institute of Mathematics and Applications B.Sc(Hons) in Mathematics and Computing Entrance Examination Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  8. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  9. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  10. Space research after BSc Mathematics without physics
  11. Which courses are offered to study about space? Universities offering the courses and which subjects play a key role to study these courses?
  12. Is it possible to study with full scholarship in abroad?
  13. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  14. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  16. Kuvempu university B.Sc 1st Year Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I do M.A. in Economics after BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Hwo to become a space scientist if I am a student of BSc? What should I do after BSc
1st December 2017, 07:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Space related course to study in UK or USA for B.Sc Mathematics student? Details of universities and traveling expenses?

These courses are related to space or space craft After completion of your B.Sc Mathematics you can opt for any one of them:

> 4 years Aeronautics & Astronautics/Spacecraft Engineering course.
Fee - 20,320 Euro
Imperial College London

> M.Sc. in Astronautics & Space Engineering.
Fee - 11,000 Euro
Cranfield University

> Spacecraft Design, M.Sc.
Fee - 28,120 Euro
Lulea University of Technology

> Masters in Space Studies
Fee - 25,000 Euro
University of North Dakota

> M.Sc. in Planetary Science
Fee - 39,230 Euro
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)

> M.Sc. in Atmospheric Science
Fee - 12,290 Euro
Cornell University

> M.Sc. in Space Engineering
Fee - 23,375 Euro
University of Surrey

There are hundreds of jobs and work experience opportunities for students and graduates in UK and USA. As an international student you can work for up to 20 hours a week while studying.
23rd June 2023, 07:24 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Space related course to study in UK or USA for B.Sc Mathematics student? Details of universities and traveling expenses?

There are several space-related courses that a B.Sc Mathematics student can consider studying in the UK or the USA. Here are a few examples:

Astrophysics: Astrophysics is the study of celestial objects, their properties, and the underlying physical processes that govern the universe. It involves the application of mathematical and statistical methods to understand astronomical phenomena.
UK Universities: University of Cambridge, University of Oxford, University of Manchester, Imperial College London.
US Universities: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Harvard University, Princeton University.
Aerospace Engineering: Aerospace engineering focuses on the design, development, and operation of aircraft and spacecraft. It involves mathematical modeling, computational analysis, and problem-solving skills.
UK Universities: University of Bristol, University of Southampton, University of Manchester, Imperial College London.
US Universities: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Stanford University, California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Georgia Institute of Technology.
Space Science: Space science encompasses various interdisciplinary fields such as planetary science, space exploration, and space technology. It involves studying the universe, planetary bodies, and space missions.
UK Universities: University of Leicester, University of Southampton, University College London (UCL), University of Glasgow.
US Universities: University of California, Berkeley, University of Arizona, University of Colorado Boulder, University of Maryland.
Regarding traveling expenses, it is important to note that the cost of studying abroad can vary significantly depending on several factors, including the country, city, university, course, and personal lifestyle choices. Expenses to consider include tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses, health insurance, travel costs, and visa fees.

To get detailed and up-to-date information on tuition fees and living expenses, it is advisable to visit the official websites of the universities you are interested in. The websites usually provide specific information about costs and scholarships available for international students. Additionally, you can reach out to the universities' international student offices or admission offices for further assistance and guidance on expenses.

It's also recommended to research and compare the cost of living in different cities, as expenses can vary significantly. Keep in mind that apart from the tuition fees, you will need to budget for accommodation, food, transportation, textbooks, and other personal expenses.

Lastly, it's important to consider financial planning and explore scholarship opportunities, grants, or part-time work options to support your studies abroad. Many universities offer scholarships or financial aid packages specifically for international students, so it's worth exploring those options as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?