28th January 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?

hello
i scored 59% in class 10 and 12 . i studied pcm with computer science in 12, but i failed in maths , but as i was from ISC board i was granted pass certificate . and due to computer science i got admission in BCA . now i dont want to go for studies in india. as i am doing quite well in BCA . i want to study my masters in computer science in us or canada .

1) as i have low percentage , am i eligible to apply for any univ. in us or abroad ?

2) i will be having 15 years of education , after BCA , and US universities accept 16 years of education for masters , are their any good universities whom accept 15 years of education ?

if i go for mca in india , i will be 25 years old .. so i want quality institute so that even if iam wasting my youth in studying i get desired results and i can enjoy as well .
i also have one year gap between my 11 and 12 boards .

so is their any chance or way that i get enrolled in any elite universities in us or any other country ????????

11th May 2014, 11:36 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?

As you asking here that your eligibility of doing study in Abroad. So let me tell you and Clearing your Doubts. I will tell you that to Study In India but If you choose to study in abroad so you have to get and score some manageable score in your study carrier and score maximum score or marks to get admission in abroad because there is a very competitive market and students are very scholar and you have to compete them in your study area or Subject.

So if you asking about the eligibility I am telling you that in abroad universities they are very strict about their rules and marks. So there is also categorized colleges and universities. So you are eligible for one of that category that they can take up to you for abroad studies.

And you have to take special care of your knowledge and your study circle for that. There is three category for study in abroad and that is A-class, B-class and Higher B-class and there is no excuse for marks as I am mentioned above so you have to score maximum or got first or second class and Higher second class in your Study Carrier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?