28th January 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?

Want to take admsn in abroad at very low fee structure pls answered which country and college i get ([email protected]) admission in b.tech in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  2. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure?
  3. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  4. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  5. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  6. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  7. How to do MS in Abroad with low fee structure and high job assurance?
  8. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  9. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  11. Best MBA colleges in foreign countries and their fee structure?
  12. How to get admission in Karnataka for M.Tech?
  13. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  14. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  15. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  16. MBBS colleges in Tamilnadu with low fee structure and no donation?
  17. Best MBA colleges with fee structure?
  18. Where to take admission after completing Diploma? Any good colleges having low fee structure for degree course?
4th March 2014, 08:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?

This is a common query from the Indian students since the currency value of Indian Rupee is much below than foreign currencies like dollars, euros, pounds, etc. Most of the universities abroad gives scholarship on account of extra ordinary academic performance or talents. But getting such scholarship is difficult since they are limited in number.

In order take admission abroad at very low fee structure, Germany is an ideal destination. This is because most of the universities of Germany do not charge any tution fees for higher education and that too without any terms and conditions.

Currently two states are charging tuition/fee for MS in Germany
1) Lower Saxony(capital: Hanover) in the northwest
2) Bavaria (capital:Munich) in the south.
Rest of all states don't charge tuition, fee
2nd June 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?

Sir ..i want take admission in godd colleges for doing b.tech in abraod ....can u please how wud i get the admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?