29th January 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IFS exam if I am a colour blindness person

dear sir,i am colour blindness person, can i eligible for IFS exam?

19th July 2014, 12:42 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFS exam if I am a colour blindness person

Yes, you can apply as colour blindness candidates can apply for IFS. Any candidate should be citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan refugee any person of Indian origin who had migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam residing in India. The age limit is 21 years to 30 years old. Incase of Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe, five years relaxation is provided. For OBC category, three years relaxation is provided. PH category will get 10 years relaxation. For eligibility, candidate should have Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognised university or equivalent.

Paper I - General English 300 Marks
Paper II - General Knowledge 300 Marks
Paper III, IV, V & VI - Any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects set out below. Each subject will have two papers. 200 Marks for each paper
For the general candidates, there is four attempts, OBC candidates, its seven attempts and SC/ST candidates, there is no limit. The physical standards for appointment to the Indian Forest Service (IFS), vide rule 17 of the IFS (Examination) Rules, 2005 are laid down in Appendix III.
9th April 2022, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFS exam if I am a colour blindness person

I am a colur blindn student can i eligible for Indian forest service exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?