1st February 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to score good percentage in 12th Board?

I am a student of 12th science . My name is mohammad arif and i want to know i can get %tage in 12th. how to score good parentage in 12th board ?

5th February 2014, 12:46 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: how to score good parcentage in 12th board ?

HARD WORK is the key for SUCCESS is a well known saying and that's exactly what you need to apply for your 10th grade studies now. Just make sure that you will pull in all your time for the preparation and keep aside all leisure thing for sometime till you complete the final exam. Some of the tips which you need to follow up,

-> Make a proper SCHEDULE for all the subjects. Now this is really important to do before you start just prepare a 7 days plan every week of which subject you are going to study each day and how many lessons. Just make sure that you cover those without fail.

-> Make sure that you spend around 3-4 hrs of time for the preparation apart from normal school time which means by either evening 6-10 or morning 5-8 and do not do any other things other than preparing your subjects.

-> Make sure that you get proper sleep everyday and do not spend lot of time in night for preparation as it won't help you much. Even during the exam days make sure you get proper sleep of 8 hrs and prepare well ahead with the schedule.

-> Do not skip your meals for any reason that is thinking that you want to study more and not caring for having breakfast/dinner which mostly happens for many. Just make sure you have a proper diet during the preparation time as it's more important to keep yourself healthy.

-> Cover all the topics which are given in your subject syllabus as the exam cannot have questions other than your syllabus. So, if you are going to be thorough with the subject syllabus then for sure you can get even centum in all subjects easily
30th August 2015, 06:28 PM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: How to score good percentage in 12th Board?

It will be wrong to say that science is very though subject to study.It is very interesting subject with full of creativity.
According to me it is the best stream in 10+2 unlike arts or Commerce.It also has wide scope now a days, so, you are lucky if you are reading science.
Well but hard work and dedication is also must to tackle problem, if you are dedicated for it then go through it nobody can chase you.since 10+2 is a very sensitive stage to make your career further for all the students you must have to work hard.

Prepare for your exam according to the prescribed syllabus of your board, don't go beyond your syllabus it will distract you from your way

Be regular in your school maintain schedule, try to sort out your problems with the help of your teachers

If possible then join a coaching class, it will help you in clear the problem that you didn't cleared in school

Self study is the best way to rise interest in your subject , just do it as much possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?